All airline tickets are subject to a variety of foreign and domestic government taxes. The following per person charges are not included and are due with final payment:
- September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement at a US airport (up to a maximum of $10 per round-trip);
- Passenger facility charges of $4.50 per segment (up to a maximum of $18 per round-trip);
- US Federal Domestic Segment Fee of $3.70 per segment (one takeoff and one landing constitute one segment);
- US Travel Facilities Tax of $8.20 USD per direction (only applicable to flights to/from Alaska and Hawaii and the 48 contiguous US states or between Alaska and Hawaii);
- US Immigration User Fee of $7;
- US Customs User Fee of $5.50;
- US APHIS User Fee of $5; US International Transportation Tax of $16.30 per arrival or departure; and Foreign Government security/tourism/airport/international transportation taxes and fees of up to $290 USD (varies widely by destination and fluctuates with exchange rates).
These taxes and fees are collected by Gate 1 Travel. Airfares are subject to change. Seats are limited and may not be available for all flights or dates of departure.