Vacation Layaway - Book Your 2014 Vacation Now and Pay Later!
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Put down as little as $100 per person and reserve your spot on a dream vacation up to a year or more in advance. Then, pay as much or as little as you want until the final payment due date (usually 45 days prior to departure). In order to participate in the Vacation Layaway program, all travelers need to do is make an initial deposit to reserve their tour or cruise, and then make payments towards their trip as they see fit on an ongoing basis. Many travelers are pleasantly surprised to learn that they do not have to pay for their entire vacation up front. New customers and frequent travelers alike take advantage of the flexibility that this affords them. And there is the added bonus that subsequent payments are eligible to receive a 5% discount for payments made by check. Now is a great time to take advantage of the layaway program. The majority of Gate 1's 2014 European tours are now available for booking, having been released earlier than in previous years. Even more reason to reserve your space and start planning your next adventure now.
"One of the great things about buying your vacation on layaway is that you can lock in prices and the date you want to travel now and then make your payments toward your dream trip." - Marty Seslow, VP of Marketing
- Gate 1 Travel's Family Vacations
- Introducing Gate 1 Travel's MS Monarch Empress
- Gate 1 Foundation
- What's Trending for 2014 Travel
- Watch The Gate 1 Experience
- New 2014 US & Canada Tours launched thanks to increased demand
- My Travel Mates - Connect Before You Go & Stay In Touch
- 2014 Small Group Tours on Sale!
- Got Groups?
- Vacation Layaway - Book Your 2014 Vacation Now and Pay Later!
- Friends & Family Program Enhancements
- Gate 1 Doubles Danube Capacity for 2014
- Make the Most of Your Holiday!
- Cuba, Face to Face
- Gate 1 Launches Community Forum
- Gate 1 Predicts More Travelers in 2013
- The MS Sound of Music, Chartered Exclusively by Gate 1 Travel, Sails Again in 2013
- Discovery Tours by Gate 1 Expands
- Watch The Gate 1 Experience
- Additional Departures & New Itineraries
- Gate 1 Unveils Discovery Tours - Small Groups for Less!
- Affordable Off-Season Travel
- Gate 1 Announces New Relationship with Norwegian Cruise Line
- Canada & the Benefits of USA Escorted Tours
- Gate 1 Opens New Overseas Offices
- Department of Transportation Demands Full Disclosure of Additional Fees
Join us for exclusive discounts on airfare, hotels, cruises and more - delivered right to your inbox every week for FREE!
|Privacy guaranteed. We'll never share your info.|
18 Day New Zealand & Australia with Cairns
This was another great Gate 1 trip! We have toured both New Zealand and Australia on our own several times in the past so I was interested in the tour managers, hotels, and locations Gate 1 selected. The hotels were very good and located conveniently to attractions and points of interest. The staffs in the hotels were so friendly and anxious to please.
The tour managers in both countries (Angela in New Zealand and Dana in Australia) were wonderful. They shared their knowledge of the countries and history and made sure all passengers had the information needed to participate in the activities we wanted for our leisure time. New Zealand is so incredibly beautiful and one of my favorite places to visit. The penguins at Phillip Island and the Great Barrier Reef are certain to be among the highlights for all visitors. Thanks for putting together a great itinerary!
-- Luana N. Tucson, AZ
Click here to read additional testimonials.
Ways to Save
Sign Up for Savings
Join The Deal and receive unique, subscriber-only specials delivered right to your in-box once a week. Click here to sign up now! Prefer the feeling of freshly printed pages between your finger tips, request a free brochure today to join the mailing list.
NEW Video - Historic South
Join the discussion
See what fellow travelers are talking about on the Gate 1 Travel Community Forums