Vacation Layaway - Book Your 2014 Vacation Now and Pay Later!
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Put down as little as $100 per person and reserve your spot on a dream vacation up to a year or more in advance. Then, pay as much or as little as you want until the final payment due date (usually 45 days prior to departure). In order to participate in the Vacation Layaway program, all travelers need to do is make an initial deposit to reserve their tour or cruise, and then make payments towards their trip as they see fit on an ongoing basis. Many travelers are pleasantly surprised to learn that they do not have to pay for their entire vacation up front. New customers and frequent travelers alike take advantage of the flexibility that this affords them. And there is the added bonus that subsequent payments are eligible to receive a 5% discount for payments made by check. Now is a great time to take advantage of the layaway program. The majority of Gate 1's 2014 European tours are now available for booking, having been released earlier than in previous years. Even more reason to reserve your space and start planning your next adventure now.
"One of the great things about buying your vacation on layaway is that you can lock in prices and the date you want to travel now and then make your payments toward your dream trip." - Marty Seslow, VP of Marketing
- What's Trending for 2014 Travel
- Watch The Gate 1 Experience
- New 2014 US & Canada Tours launched thanks to increased demand
- My Travel Mates - Connect Before You Go & Stay In Touch
- 2014 Small Group Tours on Sale!
- Got Groups?
- Vacation Layaway - Book Your 2014 Vacation Now and Pay Later!
- Friends & Family Program Enhancements
- Gate 1 Doubles Danube Capacity for 2014
- Make the Most of Your Holiday!
- Cuba, Face to Face
- Gate 1 Launches Community Forum
- Gate 1 Predicts More Travelers in 2013
- The MS Sound of Music, Chartered Exclusively by Gate 1 Travel, Sails Again in 2013
- Discovery Tours by Gate 1 Expands
- Watch The Gate 1 Experience
- Additional Departures & New Itineraries
- Gate 1 Unveils Discovery Tours - Small Groups for Less!
- Affordable Off-Season Travel
- Gate 1 Announces New Relationship with Norwegian Cruise Line
- Canada & the Benefits of USA Escorted Tours
- Gate 1 Opens New Overseas Offices
- Department of Transportation Demands Full Disclosure of Additional Fees
- Gate 1 Offers Domestic Vacation Packages to Hawaii
- Gate 1 Teams Up With Holland America Line®
Join us for exclusive discounts on airfare, hotels, cruises and more - delivered right to your inbox every week for FREE!
|Privacy guaranteed. We'll never share your info.|
13 Day Classic Brazil, Argentina & Chile
Our trip was incredible. It was beyond perfect. When the people on our trip asked one another what was the highlight of the trip we all agreed it was Vicky, our remarkable guide. She was intelligent, informed, caring, organized and above all passionate about her work. When we went to restaurants she would go over to everyone and explain the menu and help them order. The guides in all the cities were good. I particularly liked Patricia in Chile.
-- Dorothy K. New York, NY
Click here to read additional testimonials.
Ways to Save
It is only with the valuable feedback of our clients that we can continue to deliver More of the World for Less. After you travel with us, each passenger who has provided an email address at the time of booking, will receive an email with a link to an online survey. Upon completion of the survey, a $25 credit will be applied to your account which can be applied to any new reservation.