Escorted Package Includes
- Flights NYC-Amsterdam, Paris-NYC
Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 5 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Amsterdam
- 1 night Bruges
- 2 nights Paris
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 7 meals: 5 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Paris
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Glass-top boat and cruise on Amsterdam’s winding canals
- Visit Volendam, a quaint fishing village on the old Zuiderzee
- See the Grand Place in Brussels, one of the most famous squares in Europe
- Walk the picturesque cobbled lanes of Bruge’s medieval district
- Drive along the Champs Elysees and see the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
How to Book
- Purchase your Groupon Getaways vouchers.
- To redeem your voucher call 1 (800) 682-3333. Our reservations center is open Monday through Friday 9am-9pm EST, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Please have the passport names and vouchers of each traveler handy.
- Remember to mention that you are calling in regards to the Groupon 7 Day Affordable Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris package and book no later than 1 week after the promotion ends.
- When making your reservation, be sure to discuss optional tours with a reservation specialist.
DAY 1 - Depart for the Netherlands
Depart for the Netherlands
DAY 2 - Arrive in Madrid
Welcome to Amsterdam, Holland’s sophisticated and modern capital. Transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Tonight, a Welcome Drink and briefing with your Tour Manager outlines the delightful tour that awaits you. Then enjoy a Welcome Dinner together
DAY 3 - Amsterdam City Tour, Volendam
Discover Amsterdam on a tour that introduces you to both the old and the new sections of the city. This morning, board a glass-top boat and cruise the winding canals for an up-close view of stately historic homes, 16th-century merchant houses, and charming churches with bell towers. Continue to the unusual Skinny Bridge and then view the Royal Palace on Dam Square and the Dutch National Monument, memorial to victims of World War II. In the afternoon, travel to Volendam, a quaint fishing village on the old Zuiderzee, surrounded by a picture-perfect harbor lined with wooden houses. You'll view a working windmill and see residents who still wear traditional Dutch clogs, aprons and bonnets and then travel to a local cheese farm and learn about the process. Tonight, enjoy dinner on your own
Optional: Amsterdam by Night Tour and Dinner (PM)
DAY 4 - Brussels City Tour, Travel to Bruges
Depart Amsterdam and travel through Holland's open fields, crisscrossed with canals and windmills to Brussels, capital of Belgium. Here, you’ll see the Heysel Stadium and the Atomium, a gigantic structure that still remains from the 1958 World Expo. Continue to view the Palace of Justice, Opera House, Royal Palace, Grand Place and the famous Mannekin Pis fountain. Next, continue to the city of Bruges, also known as the “Venice of the North,” and home to some of Europe's best-preserved medieval buildings. Tonight dinner is included in a local restaurant in Bruges
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
DAY 5 - Bruges City Tour, Travel to Paris
The morning orientation tour begins at the Lake of Love (Minnewater) and the Beguinage Convent. Then, walk along the picturesque cobbled lanes of the city’s medieval district to Our Lady’s Church, housing the famous Madonna statue by Michelangelo. Continue past the Market Square and Belfry and the Town Hall Square with its Chapel of the Holy Blood. You’ll understand why Bruges is called a fairy-tale town and considered one of Europe's most beautiful cities. Later, depart Bruges and travel to Paris
Optional: Illuminated Paris with dinner (PM)
DAY 6 - Paris City Tour
Drive along the impressive Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, and view the stately Eiffel Tower, symbol of Paris. On to the celebrated "Rive Gauche," the vivacious Left Bank, where artists, philosophers and writers in a long-gone era flourished in the artistic community at Montparnasse. View the imposing Cathedral of Notre Dame, and the Latin Quarter, home to many of France’s higher education establishments, such as the Sorbonne. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure
Optional: Versailles Apartments (PM)
DAY 7 - Depart France
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight
Gate 1 itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
Book your Optional Tours before you travel. See more, save time, save money.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tour often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
Amsterdam by Night with dinner
||01 Nov 2014 - 06 Apr 2016
An evening to enjoy the excitement of one of Europe's most cosmopolitan cities. You begin with a drive through the floodlit sights as you make your way to a traditional, cozy Dutch restaurant for a dinner of local specialties, with drinks included. Later on foot, explore with your guide the narrow canals and lanes of the notorious "Red Light" district and see the numerous bridges and classic architecture of this 800-year-old capital in its magical night-time glory.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
Illuminated Paris with dinner
||01 Nov 2015 - 30 Apr 2016
This evening, enjoy a drink and traditional Flamenco show. As performed by some of Seville's leading Flamenco artists, enjoy routines based on the cante jondo or "deep song," which describes the performer´s profound emotions in ancient poetic phrases. Although the development of Flamenco has centered principally in the region of Andalusia, it has come to embrace many of the folk traditions of the northern provinces. As a result, it has become, along with the bullfight, a popular symbol of Spain.
Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
||04 Nov 2015 - 06 Apr 2016
Relive the glorious period of Louis XIV, XV and XVI as you pace one of the largest and most influential formal gardens in the world. Today's tour takes you Versailles Palace to witness the grandeur of French classical architecture. Visit the Palace and extravagant State Apartments, including a guided visit to the Reception Halls, the Queen's Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors. You will also have time to walk the palace grounds and formal gardens, designed by Andre le Notre, at your leisure.
Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
Dates & Prices
|Best Western Apollo Museumhotel Amsterdam - details
|Park Plaza Vondelpark Amsterdam - details
|Novotel Brugge Centrum - details
|Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile - details
Please go to Groupon and book now!
|2015 Travel Dates
Optional tours and gratuities.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.