10 Day Classic Alaska (INACTIVE)
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Some domestic flights arrive late at night on Day 1. Departure from Anchorage on Day 2 is early.
Triple rooms consist of two double/queen beds for three persons; where available, a fee may be charged by the hotel for the addition of a cot/rollaway.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Seattle-Anchorage, Anchorage-Seattle
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 9 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Anchorage
- 3 nights Denali
- 2 nights Seward
- 2 nights Homer
- 13 meals: 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Hotel porterage
- Alaska Railroad service from Anchorage to Denali National Park
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Board the Alaska Railroad in Deluxe Dome service, for a scenic journey to Denali National Park
- Enjoy a Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali National Park
- View majestic Denali, the tallest mountain in North America
- Boat cruise to magnificent Kenai Fjords National Park, teeming with marine wildlife
- Take an interpretive walk with a ranger to the edge of the massive Exit Glacier
- Visit to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, to learn about Alaskan wildlife
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active program covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect up to four hours walking every touring day. A few early wake-ups as well as one long 8-hour train ride to Denali are necessary to cover the territory. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, and steps throughout the tour. The altitude in the National Parks varies and may be a consideration for those who have heart conditions or are otherwise affected by height. Flights to Anchorage may arrive late and depart very late (red eye).
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is located in downtown Anchorage close to shopping and just three blocks from the Anchorage Museum.Hotel Details
This tourist class lodge is situated nearby the Nenana River.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week