HSP - Middle East Forum mission to Poland, Hungary, and Austria
- Reservation Deposit: $500 per person
- 95 Days Prior to Departure: Final payments due
- Up to 91 days prior to departure: $500 per person
- 90 to 46 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost & 100% of air cost
- 45 days or less prior to departure: 100% land and air cost
Meals unless specified, optional tours, gratuities, and anything not mentioned in the package includes section
Travel Protection (Insurance): https://www.gate1travel.com/insurance/
Travel Protection (Insurance) premiums are not covered by the initial deposit. Insurance premiums may be paid at any time prior to or with final payment and become effective on the date payment is received.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Airfare is based upon the entire group traveling together on the same flights and same class of service. Any deviation from those flights is subject to $300 per person plus any cost difference. Passengers may avoid deviation fees by purchasing their own airfare.
Land/cruise rates are based upon group pricing. There is no refund for unused services.
Name changes once full payment has been received will incur $100 per person per change plus any airline/cruise cost associated with the change.
Arrival and departure transfers will be accommodated for passengers who have purchased airfare independently and arrive/depart at the same group scheduled transfer time(s).
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Escorted Package Includes:
- 7 nights accommodations at the following hotels:
- 3 nights Deluxe Hotel, Warsaw, Poland
- 2 nights Deluxe Hotel, Budapest, Hungary
- 2 nights Deluxe Hotel, Vienna, Austria
- 13 meals
- Breakfast daily
- 3 Lunches during meeting days at hotel conference centers
- 3 Dinner in private rooms in the hotels (One in each city)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach( only when you have sightseeing included in the itinerary)
- Services of English-speaking tour escort/manager from arrival to return
- Local guides as required
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- One way airfare Warsaw to Budapest
- 1 Seminar in private room with 1 coffee break and 1 lunch break in each city
- Demo: Please click here for a demonstration of our booking process.
- Cash Discount:If you should choose to pay by cash/check your final invoice will reflect a 5% discount.
- Frequently asked questions: Please click here for a list of commonly asked questions.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Daily Itinerary and Hotel List to be advised closer to departure
Arrival in Warsaw: 21 May 2019
Departure from Vienna: 28 May, 2019
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Customer photos for this package are currently unavailable.