11 Days Join Pastor Terry Long to Greece & Rome 2020
Air & Land
Reservation Deposit: $300 per person
Final Payment: 60 days prior to departure (November 21st, 2019)
Up to 101 days prior to departure: $200 per person
100 to 61 days prior to departure: $300 per person
60 to 31 days prior to departure: 75% of cost
30 days or less prior to departure: 100% of cost
Meals unless specified, optional tours, gratuities, and anything not mentioned in the package includes section
Travel Protection (Insurance): https://www.gate1travel.com/insurance/
Travel Protection (Insurance) premiums are not covered by the initial deposit. Insurance premiums may be paid at any time prior to or with final payment and become effective on the date payment is received.
Land/Cruise only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Land/cruise rates are based upon group pricing. There is no refund for unused services.
Name changes once full payment has been received will incur $50 per person per change plus any airline/cruise cost associated with the change.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
- Flights Salt Lake City-Thessaloniki, Rome-Salt Lake City Round Trip LH/UA
- Athens - Rome One Way Flight Alitalia Airlines
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 9 nights accommodations at the following hotels:
- 3 nights Mediterranean Palace, Thessaloniki, Greece
- 1 night Amalia Hotel, Kalambaka, Greece
- 2 nights Athenian Callirhoe Hotel, Athens, Greece
- 3 nights Grand Hotel Palatino, Rome, Italy
- 17 meals, 9 Breakfast, 8 Dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour escort/manager from arrival to return
- Local guides as required
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Porterage of one piece per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
- Cash Discount: If you should choose to pay by cash/check your final invoice will reflect a 5% discount.
- Frequently asked questions: Please click here for a list of commonly asked questions.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Day - 1 January 20, 2020 - Depart USA
Day - 2 January 21,2020 - ARRIVE IN THESSALONIKI
Day 3 - January 22,2020 - THESSALONIKI
Day 4 - January 23, 2020 - THESSALONIKI EXCURSION TO PHILIPPI & KAVALA
Day 5 - January 24, 2020 - THESSALONIKI-VERIA-KALAMBAKA
Day 6 - January 25, 2020 - KALAMBAKA-METEORA-ATHENS
Day 7 - January 26, 2020 - ATHENS CORINTH
Day 8 - January 27, 2020 - ATHENS TO ROME
Day 9 - January 28, 2020 - VATICANMUSEUM, ST. PETER'S SQUARE
Day 10 - January 29, 2020 - ANCIENT ROME
Day - 11 January 30, 2020 - HOMEWARD BOUND
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe class hotel is located near the bay in the Ladadika area of the city.Hotel Details
This first class hotel sits in Kalambaka near Meteora, a site famous for its monasteries built around 1100 AD.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Customer photos for this package are currently unavailable.