10 Day Calvary Chapel Pilgrimage to the HolyLand Led By Pastor Terry Long 2019
Air & Land
Payment Deadlines & Important Dates
Reservation Deposit: $300 Per Person
Final Payment Date: 16 Nov 2018 (60 Days Prior to Departure)
Cancellation: Once a payment has been made, cancellations will apply per the schedule below based on the date the written cancellation is received and will only be accepted in writing. If group fails to materialize, group deposit will be transferred to your next group within 24 months of original date, maximum two transfers.
Prior to Departure: Penalty
179 to 101 days: $200 per person
100 to 61 days: $300 per person
60 to 31 days: 75% of land/cruise, 100% of air
30 days or less/ no-show: 100% of land/cruise/air
Meals unless specified, optional tours, gratuities, and anything not mentioned in the package includes section
Travel Protection (Insurance): https://www.gate1travel.com/insurance/
Travel Protection (Insurance) premiums are not covered by the initial deposit. Insurance premiums may be paid at any time prior to or with final payment and become effective on the date payment is received.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Airfare is based upon the entire group traveling together on the same flights and same class of service. Any deviation from those flights is subject to $300 per person plus any cost difference. Passengers may avoid deviation fees by purchasing their own airfare.
Land/cruise rates are based upon group pricing. There is no refund for unused services.
Name changes once full payment has been received will incur $100 per person per change plus any airline/cruise cost associated with the change.
Arrival and departure transfers will be accommodated for passengers who have purchased airfare independently and arrive/depart at the same group scheduled transfer time(s).
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Escorted Tour Includes:
- Round Trip Flights: San Francisco - Tel Aviv
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations at the following hotels
- 4 nights The Dan Jerusalem Hotel, Jerusalem, Israel
- 1 night Hod Hotel, Dead Sea , Israel
- 2 nights Ron Beach Hotel Galilee, Israel
- 1 night Dan Panorama Tel Aviv, Israel
- 16 Meals, 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 8 Dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour escort/manager from arrival to return
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Porterage of one piece per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
- Cash Discount:If you should choose to pay by cash/check your final invoice will reflect a 5% discount.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Friday, January 18, 2019
Saturday, January 19, 2019
Sunday, January 20, 2019
Monday, January 21, 2019
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is located near the Hebrew University with spectacular views overlooking the Old City.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in the northern area of Ein Bokek on the Dead Sea.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Customer photos for this package are currently unavailable.