12 Day Israel tour with Na'amat Canada
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
Payment Deadlines & Important Dates
Reservation Deposit: $200 Per Person
Final Payment Date: 25 Mar 2018 (60 Days Prior to Departure)
Once a payment has been made, cancellations will apply per the schedule below based on the date the written cancellation is received and will only be accepted in writing.
Cancellation fees apply to packages and/or services as indicated below. Package cancellation fees include airfare, except when Instant Purchase Airfare or a group airfare is purchased. Once airfare is purchased, either at time of booking for Instant Purchase Airfare or at time of full payment for Gate 1 Airfare, airline tickets will be issued and are always subject to 100% penalty. The final group price for Custom Tours is based on the number of paying passengers which may be impacted by individual cancellations, in which case a revised group invoice will be issued up to departure date.
Prior to Departure Penalty
Up to 101 days: $200 per person
100 to 61 days: $300 per person
60 to 31 days: 75% of land/cruise,
30 days or less/ no-show: 100% of cost
Flights, meals unless specified, optional tours, gratuities, and anything not mentioned in the package includes section
Land/cruise rates are based upon group pricing. There is no refund for unused services.
Name changes once full payment has been received will incur $100 per person per change plus any airline/cruise cost associated with the change.
Arrival and departure transfers will be accommodated for passengers who have purchased airfare independently and arrive/depart at the same group scheduled transfer time(s).
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Escorted Tour Includes:
- 10 nights accommodations at the following hotels
- 4 nights Dan Panorama Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 2 nights Kibbutz Lavi, Galilee, Israel
- 4 nights Dan Panorama Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
- 15 Meals, 10 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour escort/manager from arrival to return
- Local guides as required
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Porterage of one piece per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
- Visits to Na'amat Canada Projects
- Sound and light show in Jerusalem
- Visit to an Army Base in the North
- Farewell dinner at the Lavan restaurant in Jerusalem
- A swim at Gan Hashlosha National Park
- A swim and Lunch at the Herodes Hotel at the Dead Sea.
- Cash Discount:If you should choose to pay by cash/check your final invoice will reflect a 5% discount.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Thursday, May 24, 2018 - Depart
Friday, May 25, 2018 - Arrive Tel Aviv
Saturday, May 26, 2018 - Tel Aviv
Sunday, May 27, 2018 - Tel Aviv
Monday, May 28, 2018 - Tel Aviv
Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - Tel Aviv - Galilee
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - Galilee
Thursday, May 31, 2018 - Galilee - Jerusalem
Friday, June 01, 2018 - Jerusalem
Saturday, June 02, 2018 - Jerusalem - Masada and the Dead Sea
Sunday, June 03, 2018 - Jerusalem
Monday, June 04, 2018 - Depart
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This superior first class hotel is centrally located, overlooking the sea.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located nearby the Lavi forest.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Customer photos for this package are currently unavailable.