HSP - 11 Day Feast of Pentecost Tour to Israel with Bishop Edmondson June 2019
Deposit: $500 per person
Final Payment: (April 25th, 2019) 60 days prior to departure
Passenger Cancellation Terms
Up to 61 days prior to departure: $500 per person
60 to 31 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost & 100% of air cost
30 days or less prior to departure/ no-show: 100% of all services
gratuities and airport taxes and fees
Airfare is based upon the entire group traveling together on the same flights and same class of service. Any deviation from those flights is subject to $300 per person plus any cost difference. Passengers may avoid deviation fees by purchasing their own airfare.
Land/cruise rates are based upon group pricing. There is no refund for unused services.
Name changes once full payment has been received will incur $100 per person per change plus any airline/cruise cost associated with the change.
arrival & departure transfers will be accommodated for passengers who have purchased airfare independently and arrive/depart at the same group scheduled transfer time(s).
Passports & Visas:
Passengers are required to hold a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates, and are responsible to obtain visa(s) as needed.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Escorted Package Includes:
- 9 nights accommodations at the following hotels:
- 1 nights The Sharon Hotel, Herzliya , Israel
- 2 nights Caesar Hotel, Tiberias, Israel
- 6 nights Ramada Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
- 18 meals, 9 Breakfast, 9 Dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour escort/manager from departure to return
- Entrance fees - 6 Entrances National Park Ticket, Cable Car Masada, Boat Ride on Sea of Galilee - Israel Museum
- Porterage of one piece per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
Arrival and departure transfers will be accommodated with the purchase of airfare, those passengers who do not wish to buy our airfare, will have the option to purchase transfers at an additional cost.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Day 1 - Monday, June 24, 2019
Day 2 - Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Day 3 - Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Day 4 - Thursday, June 27, 2019
Day 5 - Friday, June 28, 2019
Day 6 - Saturday, June 29, 2019
Day 7 - Sunday, June 30, 2019
Day 8 - Monday, July 01, 2019
Day 9 - Tuesday, July 02, 2019
Day 10 - Wednesday, July 03, 2019
Day 11 - Thursday, July 04, 2019
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This superior first class hotel is located in the suburb of Herzliya on the seashore with splendid views of the Mediterranean.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is centrally located on the promenade by the Sea of Galilee.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Customer photos for this package are currently unavailable.