Veterans Breakfast Club of Pittsburgh Vietnam Tour
Reservation Deposit: $200 per person
Final Payment: 60 days prior to departure (December 7th, 2019)
Up to 101 days prior to departure: $200 per person
100 to 61 days prior to departure: $300 per person
60 to 31 days prior to departure: 75% of cost
30 days or less prior to departure: 100% of cost
International airfare(waiting on quotes) Porterage at airports, meals unless specified, optional tours, gratuities to tour manager, local guides & coach drivers, and anything not mentioned in the package includes section.
Land rates are based upon group pricing. There is no refund for unused services.
Name changes once full payment has been received will incur $150 per person per change plus any airline cost associated with the change.
VIETNAM - Visa required. Contact Vietnamese Embassy, 1233 20th Street, Suite 400, NW, Washington, DC 20036; Website: vietnamembassy-usa.org. There are Vietnamese Consulates General in San Francisco, New York & Houston. Alternatively, you may obtain a visa through a fee-based service such as GEN VISA. Please note that GEN VISA is unable to assist passengers who choose to apply for their visas directly
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Escorted Package Includes:
- Internal flights Hanoi - Hue & Da Nang - Saigon
- 12 nights accommodations at the following hotels:
- 2 nights La Belle Vie Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 1 night Royal Lotus Hotel Halong, Halong Bay, Vietnam
- 2 nights Huong Giang, Hue, Vietnam
- 2 nights Sai Gon Dong Ha Hotel, Dong Ha, Vietnam
- 1 night Royal Lotus Hotel, Da Nang, Vietnam
- 4 nights Paragon Saigon Hotel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Breakfast daily, 9 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Arrival and departure group transfers from airport to hotel and vica versa
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager from arrival until departure
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Porterage of one piece per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Tips for includes meals
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Day 1 - Wednesday, February 05, 2020
Day 2 - Thursday, February 06, 2020
Day 3 - Friday, February 07, 2020 - Welcome and "Good Morning, Vietnam"
Day 4 - Saturday, February 08, 2020 - Fifty-four ethnicities - Two thousand years of history - Five decades of civil war
Day 5 - Sunday, February 09, 2020 - The Imperial City and the “Hanoi Hilton”
Day 6 - Monday, February 10, 2020 - Cruising Halong Bay
Day 7 - Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - The Tet Offensive - 1968
Day 8 - Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - Toil and Tenacity in the Tunnels to Survive
Day 9 - Thursday, February 13, 2020 - The Multiple Enemies along the DMZ
Day 10 - Friday, February 14, 2020 - Da Nang - Airbase and American Combat Troops
Day 11 - Saturday, February 15, 2020 - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) - Seat of South Vietnam's Government
Day 12 - Sunday, February 16, 2020 - The Mekong Delta - River Patrols and Amphibious Operations
Day 13 - Monday, February 17, 2020 - Guerrilla Warfare in the Tunnels - Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 14 - Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - FREE day to Explore Ho Chi Minh City
Day 15 - Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - Goodbye, Vietnam
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is located within walking distance of West Lake.Hotel Details
This first class hotel looks out over the picturesque bay and is within walking distance to Halong pier.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is centrally located in the heart of Hue, along the banks of the Perfume River.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Customer photos for this package are currently unavailable.