10 Day Deluxe Ireland
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2022 Dates & Prices Single Supplement: $1400|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Triples are not available for this package.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Dublin, Dublin-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 4 nights Dublin
- 2 nights Killarney
- 2 nights Galway
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Maximum 28 passengers per tour
- 14 meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- In Dublin, discover St. Patrick's Cathedral, lively Grafton Street and historic O’Connell Street
- Visit the magnificent State Apartments on your tour of historic Dublin Castle
- At Powerscourt Estate, an elegant mansion, view the most attractive formal gardens in Ireland!
- Wonderful views at the Rock of Cashel, one of Ireland's most spectacular archaeological sites
- Drive through Killarney National Park to Muckross House, a 19th century Elizabethan-style manor
- Travel around the world-famous Ring of Kerry revealing an ever-changing picture-perfect panorama
- Stand in awe at the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, rising vertically from the sea, stretching over five miles
- Walk the historic lanes in spirited Galway, a region known as the “most Irish part of Ireland”
- A private tour at Trinity College, showcases the beautifully illustrated Book of Kells
- Learn the secrets of creating traditional Irish bread and scones at a cooking class with a noted chef
- Private guided tour of Kylemore Abbey and its idyllic Victorian walled garden
- An exclusive evening of Irish music on the shores of Galway Bay
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This active trip covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect to spend two to three hours on your feet during tours where you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. The pace is fast. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking. Some hotels in Galway, Donegal and Killarney are built in the traditional local style and have no air-conditioning. During heat waves, these hotels can become uncomfortable, even at higher elevations. This is a Deluxe program. For more information, click here.
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Begin your evening with a ride in a Jaunting Car (pony & open carriage). View the lake of Killarney and Muckross Estate, as the jarvey (driver) takes you in a traditional fashion, through parts of Killarney National Park to view the peaceful green countryside. Afterward, savor a delectable Irish dinner at a local restaurant.
Approximate tour duration is 3 hours.
|Day #6||01 Dec 2021 - 31 Dec 2022||$75.00|
Fantastic! We loved our fellow travelers, loved the trip, and our tour manager Mansi was the best. Looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip!David W. Briarcliff Manor, NY
It was a great experience. Usa is an excellent tour manager and we were very lucky to have a very congenial group of travelers. Among the local guides, Sopai, in Cambodia stood out the best to us. His English language skills were excellent and his knowledge of history and culture were extensive. His personality is well suited to teaching small groups.Paula B. Houston, TX
Ireland was beautiful, elegant, organized, fun and a wonderful experience. We would highly recommend this vacation to anyone. Our tour guide, Tom, was kind and knowledgeable. Our bus driver, Donal, was courteous and safe on the roads. Hotels were beautiful and tours were well organized.Dan K. Palm Desert, CA
This was our 1st Signature Collection Tour, and it was really great. It was fun staying in old castles with antique items on display and modern indoor facilities. Our tour director, Lenny Cooke, was fantastic with a good sense of humor. He spends time talking and getting to know each one of us. It was nice joining tour with him in-charge of our group.Susanna M. Alexandria, VA
We had an absolutely great trip. Gate 1 did a fabulous job handling everything. The hotels were all very nice as well. I would like to give all the compliments and praise in the world to Luis. He was an absolutely amazing tour manager and person and handled the crew so well. He really added to the trip.Kristina D. South Miami, FL
It was my first Gate 1 experience and it was very good. The tour was as described and the lead Gate 1 guide, Shonder, was outstanding.Allen S. Henderson, NV
It was fabulous. One of the best trips I have ever taken. The tour was terrific, hotels fabulous and the tour guide was unbelievably great.Martin K. Los Angeles, CA
The trip was terrific. We loved everything about it and are looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip. Would like to mention how wonderful our tour manager was. Kit saw to every detail and did it with a smile. Also two local guides, Buffalo and Tran, were fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and shared their stories with us which really made the trip come alive. We commend you on providing us with such talented and personable guides.David W. Briarcliff, NY
It was amazing in every way! Wonderful itinerary and experiences, superb hotels, great companions and the best leader ever. We couldn't be more pleased and look forward to taking more Signature trips.Denise E. Biltmore Lake, NC
Everything was terrific - Gate 1 has fantastic guides, a great hotel selection and weather was perfect. The best trip we've taken - appreciate all you did to make it happen. The group we were with were all nice folks - and we meshed with several - so all in all a great trip.Joseph P. Potomac, MD
Although we have traveled with Gate 1 previously, this was our first Signature Collection trip. The trip met or exceeded our expectations in every way. We were impressed with the quality of the tours, the accommodations, and the restaurants. We are especially grateful to our outstanding Tour Manager, Alok, His extensive knowledge helped us appreciate India's culture and history and added so much to our enjoyment of the attractions and sights of the tour. We also appreciated Alok's attention to detail: visiting major attractions at the best possible times; checking menus before included meals; and smoothing our way through airports and rest stops. In addition to being an outstanding Tour Manager, Alok was great company throughout the trip. We would strongly recommend this tour to anyone who has an interest in visiting India.Jerrold W. Calabasas, CA
It is a great trip indeed and the arrangement was amazingly planned and quite extraordinary. Ms. Dawn, the trip manager, is very nice and hardworking and so a smooth and pleasurable trip had been insured. I appreciated everything which you guys did for such a beautiful European traveling.Raymond T. Jackson Hts, NY
It was a great trip and we are glad we did it. The weather was a bit cool and overcast, but it didn't dampen our spirits! At least the rain was minimal. Dawn, a British lady, was our tour guide/manager and she was OUTSTANDING!!!!! She deserves an A plus! Still in "recovery mode". Lots of great memories!Jean G. Starkville, MS
We had a wonderful trip. Everything was as described and went like clockwork. This was our first Gate 1 trip and we will certainly travel with you again. I believe that our tour guide, Washington deserves all the credit, he was unbelievable, from trains, buses and hotels to his vast knowledge of the area, everything was perfect. I certainly would like to tour with him again.Grace H. Ortonville, MI
Alecoque was an extremely competent and able tour manager. She provided great insight into Ireland's history and current political situation within the Eurozone. She was warm, friendly, professional, knowledgeable, positive, and treated each participant with the same degree of respect and attention. Likewise, John, the driver, was a great addition to the team. His expertise driving a large sized bus down narrow country roads and busy city streets was amazing. Always we felt safe and secure with his driving. The hotels, meals, local tour and guides, and scenic drives were all outstanding. For us, who have travel many times with Tauck, the tour far surpassed our expectations. We have NO COMPLAINTS. Please don't change a thing because you have a winning product. With Alecoque and John at the helm you can't go wrong with this tour. We would love to take it again!Nancy B. Potomac, MD