10 Day Deluxe Morocco
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2023 Dates & Prices Single Supplement: $1350|
|Hotel||Dates||Embark||Tour Starts||Ship||Land Only||Air & Land|
|Only 1 seat left!||$3389||$3789||$4889*||$5289*|
Gratuities for tour managers.
Passengers arriving to Casablanca on day 2 should select flights that arrive no later than 3 PM. Rabat is approximately a 1.5 hour drive from the Casablanca airport.
During Ramadan (Mar 22 - Apr 21, 2023), historic and cultural sites may close early and operate with minimal staff. The order of sightseeing may be changed to accommodate the holiday observance. Traffic congestion is common during Ramadan. Some hotels and restaurants may not serve alcoholic beverages. Entertainment may be limited to be respectful of the holiday observance. Modest dress is suggested during Ramadan (no shorts, short skirts, or sleeveless tops). Use discretion when drinking, eating, and smoking in public between sunrise and sunset.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Casablanca, Marrakesh-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights Deluxe accommodations
- 2 nights Rabat
- 2 nights Fez
- 1 night Casablanca
- 3 nights Marrakesh
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Maximum 28 passengers per tour
- 18 meals: 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in each city
- Exploration of Rabat includes the Royal Palace, ancient ruins of Chellah, and the Oudaya Kasbah
- View Meknes’s monumental Bab Mansour gate with its priceless mosaics and lavish tile inscriptions
- In Fez, walk through the maze of lanes in the bustling Old Quarter with its souks and tanneries
- Visit Nejjarine Square with its elaborate mosaic tile fountain and Fez’s historic Jewish Quarter
- Journey to the dramatic Roman ruins of Volubilis that offer a glimpse into ancient Morocco
- See Marrakesh’s 16th century Saadian Tombs, towering Koutoubia Minaret, and opulent Bahia Palace
- Bargain for treasures at the sprawling medina in Marrakesh, with its endless maze of souks
- Admire Yves St. Laurent’s Majorelle Gardens, a mirage of over 300 plant species from five continents
- Drive by 4x4 vehicles to serene Lalla Takerkoust Lake and the rocky Agafay Desert with views of the High Atlas Mountains
- In the farmlands of the Moroccan Plateau stop for lunch at a charming chateau
- An open top horse-drawn carriage leisurely takes you along the streets of magical Marrakesh
- An unforgettable traditional Berber dinner in the Atlas Mountains under the stars with local musicians
- Wine tasting at an vineyard with its beautifully manicured gardens and traditional fountains
- Tour Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque, an architectural masterpiece and admire its elaborate interior
- Attend a specially arranged Henna ceremony, as well as a Moroccan tea ceremony
- Meet a well-known lecturer for a discussion on how the role of women has changed in Morocco
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates.
Is This Trip Right for You?
This comprehensive, fast-paced trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. For every touring day, expect three to four hours walking where you will encounter uneven surfaces, stairs, steps significant slopes, as well as considerable time standing. Many historic cities have specific driving regulations, with set drop off and pick up points, that result in extra walking to and from the sights. This is a Deluxe program. For more information, click here.
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Fantastic! We loved our fellow travelers, loved the trip, and our tour manager Mansi was the best. Looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip!David W. Briarcliff Manor, NY
It was a great experience. Usa is an excellent tour manager and we were very lucky to have a very congenial group of travelers. Among the local guides, Sopai, in Cambodia stood out the best to us. His English language skills were excellent and his knowledge of history and culture were extensive. His personality is well suited to teaching small groups.Paula B. Houston, TX
Our trip was wonderful! I cannot say enough about our guide Ibrahim. His breadth of knowledge and great personality made him a fantastic ambassador for both Morocco and Gate 1. This was our first time doing a tour so we were not sure what to expect. Ibrahim was great about letting us know exactly what to expect for the day. Everything was very timely and smooth, even when Ibrahim was dealing with special details for people in the group (late flight arrivals, lost luggage, early departures, etc). We appreciate the amazing hotels, the nice food/drink, the comfortable bus, some flexibility on certain days and the knowledgeable city guides on this Gate 1 tour.Amy J. Pleasanton, CA
It was an experience of a lifetime. I will only book Signature tours from you in the future. I loved the seamlessness and ease of travel. Everything was covered by our wonderful tour guide, Larbi which let us enjoy the trip and not have to sweat the details. The accommodations were top notch, the food was great, and the sights and activities were out of this world. It exceeded my expectations.Kathleen N. Dallas, TX
We had an absolutely great trip. Gate 1 did a fabulous job handling everything. The hotels were all very nice as well. I would like to give all the compliments and praise in the world to Luis. He was an absolutely amazing tour manager and person and handled the crew so well. He really added to the trip.Kristina D. South Miami, FL
It was my first Gate 1 experience and it was very good. The tour was as described and the lead Gate 1 guide, Shonder, was outstanding.Allen S. Henderson, NV
It was fabulous. One of the best trips I have ever taken. The tour was terrific, hotels fabulous and the tour guide was unbelievably great.Martin K. Los Angeles, CA
The trip was terrific. We loved everything about it and are looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip. Would like to mention how wonderful our tour manager was. Kit saw to every detail and did it with a smile. Also two local guides, Buffalo and Tran, were fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and shared their stories with us which really made the trip come alive. We commend you on providing us with such talented and personable guides.David W. Briarcliff, NY
It was amazing in every way! Wonderful itinerary and experiences, superb hotels, great companions and the best leader ever. We couldn't be more pleased and look forward to taking more Signature trips.Denise E. Biltmore Lake, NC
Everything was terrific - Gate 1 has fantastic guides, a great hotel selection and weather was perfect. The best trip we've taken - appreciate all you did to make it happen. The group we were with were all nice folks - and we meshed with several - so all in all a great trip.Joseph P. Potomac, MD
Although we have traveled with Gate 1 previously, this was our first Signature Collection trip. The trip met or exceeded our expectations in every way. We were impressed with the quality of the tours, the accommodations, and the restaurants. We are especially grateful to our outstanding Tour Manager, Alok, His extensive knowledge helped us appreciate India's culture and history and added so much to our enjoyment of the attractions and sights of the tour. We also appreciated Alok's attention to detail: visiting major attractions at the best possible times; checking menus before included meals; and smoothing our way through airports and rest stops. In addition to being an outstanding Tour Manager, Alok was great company throughout the trip. We would strongly recommend this tour to anyone who has an interest in visiting India.Jerrold W. Calabasas, CA
It is a great trip indeed and the arrangement was amazingly planned and quite extraordinary. Ms. Dawn, the trip manager, is very nice and hardworking and so a smooth and pleasurable trip had been insured. I appreciated everything which you guys did for such a beautiful European traveling.Raymond T. Jackson Hts, NY
It was a great trip and we are glad we did it. The weather was a bit cool and overcast, but it didn't dampen our spirits! At least the rain was minimal. Dawn, a British lady, was our tour guide/manager and she was OUTSTANDING!!!!! She deserves an A plus! Still in "recovery mode". Lots of great memories!Jean G. Starkville, MS
We had a wonderful trip. Everything was as described and went like clockwork. This was our first Gate 1 trip and we will certainly travel with you again. I believe that our tour guide, Washington deserves all the credit, he was unbelievable, from trains, buses and hotels to his vast knowledge of the area, everything was perfect. I certainly would like to tour with him again.Grace H. Ortonville, MI
Alecoque was an extremely competent and able tour manager. She provided great insight into Ireland's history and current political situation within the Eurozone. She was warm, friendly, professional, knowledgeable, positive, and treated each participant with the same degree of respect and attention. Likewise, John, the driver, was a great addition to the team. His expertise driving a large sized bus down narrow country roads and busy city streets was amazing. Always we felt safe and secure with his driving. The hotels, meals, local tour and guides, and scenic drives were all outstanding. For us, who have travel many times with Tauck, the tour far surpassed our expectations. We have NO COMPLAINTS. Please don't change a thing because you have a winning product. With Alecoque and John at the helm you can't go wrong with this tour. We would love to take it again!Nancy B. Potomac, MD