13 Day Slovenia & Croatia with 7 Day Adriatic Cruise
Air & Land
Hotels/Plans Available for Departure Dates
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2018 Dates & Prices|
|2018 Dates & Prices|
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, nor are the transfers included if flight schedule does not meet the schedule below:
Passengers arriving to Venice on Day 2 should select flights that arrive no later than 3:00 pm. Transfers to Bled, Croatia will depart at approximately 11:00 am and 3:00 pm. Bled is approximately a 3 hour drive from the Venice airport. Please arrive to Venice Airport arrival hall 30 minutes prior to your determined transfer time to meet with local representative.
All cruise ports are located in the city center, within easy reach of shopping, dining, and attractions.
Cruise itinerary is subject to change.
MS Stella Maris cannot accommodate triples.
Small ship cruising offers a more intimate and personalized atmosphere. At the same time, onboard amenities are limited and functional. Cabins are typically compact with lower ceilings, while walkways are narrow, and stairs may be steep. Small ship cruising may not be suitable for some passengers with physical limitations.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Escorted Package Includes
- Flights New York-Venice, Dubrovnik-New York
- Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and price
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 11 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Bled
- 1 night Plitvice
- 7 nights accommodations on the MS Stella Maris
- 1 night Dubrovnik
- Hotel & cruise porterage
- All transfers
- 23 meals: 11 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- Services of English-speaking tour manager / cruise manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- In Bled, visit imposing medieval Bled Castle, perched on a rocky cliff high above the city
- Walking tour of the Old City of Ljubljana, one of the undiscovered gems of Europe
- Tour Zagreb, a vibrant European city with a wealth of historic monuments
- Enjoy magnificent Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of Europe’s greatest natural wonders
- In the fishing port of Rovinj climb the cobbled streets to the hilltop church of St. Euphemia
- Visit Brijuni National Park, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in the Adriatic
- Tour the well preserved Roman amphitheater in the heart of Pula, venue for summer concerts
- Dock at Mali Losinj with its colorful seafront dotted by 19th century sea captains’ houses
- Visit Zadar, with its Roman architecture, Habsburg elegance and picture-perfect seafront
- At Krka National Park, view the dramatic waterfalls, gorges, and canyon rivers
- Walking tour in Split to the astonishing 4th century Palace of Diocletian, a UNESCO site
- Tour magical Hvar Island, an international playground for the rich and famous
- Visit magical Korcula, legendary birthplace of explorer Marco Polo with its medieval walled city
- In Mljet National Park view the former Benedictine monastery dating from the 12th century
- Visit the spectacular walled city of Dubrovnik the “Pearl of the Adriatic"
Is This Trip Right for You?
This program is moderately active and over various surfaces. The pacing is moderate as numerous sites are included, expect two to three hours of walking on touring days. Walking tours will cover uneven surfaces like cobbled streets and some slopes. Small ship cruising offers a more intimate and personalized atmosphere. At the same time, onboard amenities are limited and functional. Cabins are typically compact with lower ceilings, while walkways are narrow, and stairs may be steep. Small ship cruising may not be suitable for some passengers with physical limitations.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Dear Gate 1, We were on the Karizma last week cruising Croatia, and all was great. The ship was great, the staff was exceptional (especially the serving staff, cooks & household staffs). The scenery was beautiful and the choices of stops along the way were outstanding & the fellow passengers (from across the world) were great fun to be with. We have been on 3 or 4 Gate 1 trips in the past and all have been wonderful & well beyond our expectations. Keep up the good work. Bob & Barbara Gaughran Newport Beach, CARobert G. Newport Beach, CA
It may have been the most wonderful, and wonder-filled, Trip of my life! If you have not yet been there, I urge you to make plans now! Wonderful doesn't begin to describe it. I think I took over 1,200 photos, and loved every minute of every day!Arlene G. Blairsville, GA
We absolutely loved our cruise along the Dalmatian Coast on MV Vita with Gate 1 Travel.
It exceeded all our expectations, I know we were very spoilt having only 14 passengers booked on the boat and with a wonderful crew of 7 enthusiastic and very welcoming people, we were very well looked after. The passengers were all fantastic people and it was like being away with a group of friends. The coastline is just spectacular, the weather was perfect and the boat was brand new and very comfortable and did I mention the food? It was amazing!Wendy H. New South Wales, Australia