11 Day Deluxe Peru
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
Book By Sep 26, 2019 & Save!
|2020 Dates & Prices|
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Lima-Cuzco, Cuzco-Lima.
Passport numbers for all passengers must be submitted before documents can be issued.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights Miami-Lima, Lima-Miami
Some departure dates may be offered from an alternate nearby airport. Check flight itinerary options when booking.
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Lima-Cuzco & Cuzco-Lima
- 10 nights Deluxe accommodations
- 3 nights Lima
- 2 nights Sacred Valley
- 2 nights Aguas Calientes
- 3 nights Cuzco
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Vistadome train Cuzco-Aguas Calientes-Cuzco
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 19 meals: 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guide in Lima
- Discover the ancient colonial center of Lima named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- After-hours tour of the magnificent Larco Herrera Museum
- Attend a lecture about the Incas to enlighten your visit to Machu Picchu!
- Tour the fascinating agricultural terraces of Moray and the Saltpans of Maras
- Wayra Ranch barbecue lunch and lively Peruvian Paso horse demonstration
- In Pisac, visit the ruins and the traditional Andean market in the rustic Andean village
- Visit the Incan fortress in Ollantaytambo, site of the last stand against the conquistadors
- Travel on the Vistadome train to Aguas Calientes enjoying the spectacular views
- Two nights at the foot of Machu Picchu will give you more time to explore the "Lost City of the Incas"
- Explore the mystical ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, one of "New Seven Wonders of the World"
- Join a local Shaman for a private spiritual ceremony exalting Mother Earth
- Visit the Machu Picchu Museum for a deeper understanding of one of the world's greatest wonders
- Tour of Puka Pukara, Qenqo and Sacsayhuaman fortress, superb examples of Inca construction
- In Cuzco, a walking tour to the Bohemian district of the city alive with galleries and studios
- Visit Koricancha, once site of the extraordinary Temple of the Sun, center of the Inca world
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from two to three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however, you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. The altitude, 11,000 feet in Cuzco may be a consideration for those who have heart conditions or are otherwise affected by height. We suggest you check with your health-care provider before signing up for this tour. This is a Deluxe program. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
▲ Due to the high elevation, travel in the Peruvian highlands may cause some passengers to experience the temporary effects of altitude sickness. If you have any concerns about traveling to higher than your accustomed elevation, please consult your healthcare provider.
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel is set in the heart of Cuzco.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Fantastic! We loved our fellow travelers, loved the trip, and our tour manager Mansi was the best. Looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip!David W. Briarcliff Manor, NY
It was a great experience. Usa is an excellent tour manager and we were very lucky to have a very congenial group of travelers. Among the local guides, Sopai, in Cambodia stood out the best to us. His English language skills were excellent and his knowledge of history and culture were extensive. His personality is well suited to teaching small groups.Paula B. Houston, TX
We had a wonderful time. Can't think of a single complaint. The food was excellent, the hotels were stunning and the trip was so well organized and run. Our tour guide Hector was outstanding and we will certainly keep Gate 1 in mind for all of our future tours.Edison S. Ontario, CA
We had an absolutely great trip. Gate 1 did a fabulous job handling everything. The hotels were all very nice as well. I would like to give all the compliments and praise in the world to Luis. He was an absolutely amazing tour manager and person and handled the crew so well. He really added to the trip.Kristina D. South Miami, FL
It was my first Gate 1 experience and it was very good. The tour was as described and the lead Gate 1 guide, Shonder, was outstanding.Allen S. Henderson, NV
It was fabulous. One of the best trips I have ever taken. The tour was terrific, hotels fabulous and the tour guide was unbelievably great.Martin K. Los Angeles, CA
The trip was terrific. We loved everything about it and are looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip. Would like to mention how wonderful our tour manager was. Kit saw to every detail and did it with a smile. Also two local guides, Buffalo and Tran, were fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and shared their stories with us which really made the trip come alive. We commend you on providing us with such talented and personable guides.David W. Briarcliff, NY
It was amazing in every way! Wonderful itinerary and experiences, superb hotels, great companions and the best leader ever. We couldn't be more pleased and look forward to taking more Signature trips.Denise E. Biltmore Lake, NC
Everything was terrific - Gate 1 has fantastic guides, a great hotel selection and weather was perfect. The best trip we've taken - appreciate all you did to make it happen. The group we were with were all nice folks - and we meshed with several - so all in all a great trip.Joseph P. Potomac, MD
Although we have traveled with Gate 1 previously, this was our first Signature Collection trip. The trip met or exceeded our expectations in every way. We were impressed with the quality of the tours, the accommodations, and the restaurants. We are especially grateful to our outstanding Tour Manager, Alok, His extensive knowledge helped us appreciate India's culture and history and added so much to our enjoyment of the attractions and sights of the tour. We also appreciated Alok's attention to detail: visiting major attractions at the best possible times; checking menus before included meals; and smoothing our way through airports and rest stops. In addition to being an outstanding Tour Manager, Alok was great company throughout the trip. We would strongly recommend this tour to anyone who has an interest in visiting India.Jerrold W. Calabasas, CA
It was a great trip and we are glad we did it. The weather was a bit cool and overcast, but it didn't dampen our spirits! At least the rain was minimal. Dawn, a British lady, was our tour guide/manager and she was OUTSTANDING!!!!! She deserves an A plus! Still in "recovery mode". Lots of great memories!Jean G. Starkville, MS
It is a great trip indeed and the arrangement was amazingly planned and quite extraordinary. Ms. Dawn, the trip manager, is very nice and hardworking and so a smooth and pleasurable trip had been insured. I appreciated everything which you guys did for such a beautiful European traveling.Raymond T. Jackson Hts, NY
We had a wonderful trip. Everything was as described and went like clockwork. This was our first Gate 1 trip and we will certainly travel with you again. I believe that our tour guide, Washington deserves all the credit, he was unbelievable, from trains, buses and hotels to his vast knowledge of the area, everything was perfect. I certainly would like to tour with him again.Grace H. Ortonville, MI
Alecoque was an extremely competent and able tour manager. She provided great insight into Ireland's history and current political situation within the Eurozone. She was warm, friendly, professional, knowledgeable, positive, and treated each participant with the same degree of respect and attention. Likewise, John, the driver, was a great addition to the team. His expertise driving a large sized bus down narrow country roads and busy city streets was amazing. Always we felt safe and secure with his driving. The hotels, meals, local tour and guides, and scenic drives were all outstanding. For us, who have travel many times with Tauck, the tour far surpassed our expectations. We have NO COMPLAINTS. Please don't change a thing because you have a winning product. With Alecoque and John at the helm you can't go wrong with this tour. We would love to take it again!Nancy B. Potomac, MD