Peace of Mind
As we all work to adapt to today’s new world, our first priority continues to be, and will always be, the health and safety of our guests, team members and the communities in the places we visit.
We are in ever-evolving times, so options remain open for consideration based upon the best available health information and government guidance. We will continue to build upon these measures including adhering to standards set forth by the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
BEFORE YOUR TOUR
- Prior to joining a tour, we may ask our guests to complete a wellness declaration.
- We will keep you informed about any new protocols or requirements in the destination(s) you will be visiting.
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and airlines have implemented multiple safety measures. We highly recommend that you visit your airline’s website for specific information.
WHILE ON TOUR
- Tour Managers – We have an extraordinary team of Tour Managers, expert professionals who are highly trained to handle a variety of unexpected situations. We have enhanced our tour manager training to include additional health and safety protocols. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and will remain vigilant at all times.
- Cleaning of Motor coaches – In addition to our already strict cleaning and sanitization measures taken before the start of each tour, we have implemented additional protocols to enhance our cleaning procedures. This will include regular disinfecting and sanitization of high touch areas, such as handrails, door handles, and seats.
- Face Coverings & Hand Sanitizers – We highly recommend bringing your own reusable face mask with you, as it may be required to be worn in public places. In addition, for your own comfort you may want to bring gloves and hand sanitizer so you can use these freely throughout your journey. Should you need it, face masks, hand sanitizer and alcohol wipes will be available on the coach for use throughout the tour.
COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL GUIDELINES
We continually monitor the US State Department guidelines for current advisories and travel restrictions for all of our destinations. Our teams are committed to comply with all locally mandated mitigation guidelines and best practices and will share these with our travelers as details become available closer to your travel dates.
Our local offices and contractors have carefully selected the partners we work with, from hotels, cruises, transportation suppliers, local restaurants & venues to ground handlers, ensuring the highest standards of quality, safety and security. We are actively working with all of our trusted partners to ensure they have enhanced hygiene protocols.
We will do all we can to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our guests and our team, but we need everyone to do their part. All of our guests are expected to follow the hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organization. This will include thorough and regular washing of hands, face covering where applicable, and following social distancing guidelines. By all working together, we can create a safer and enjoyable experience for everyone.