11 Day Deluxe Peru
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers, but does include flights Lima-Cuzco, Cuzco-Lima.
Passport numbers for all passengers must be submitted before documents can be issued.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Round trip flights Miami-Lima, Lima-Miami
Some departure dates may be offered from an alternate nearby airport. Check flight itinerary options when booking.
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Lima-Cuzco & Cuzco-Lima
- 10 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 3 nights Lima
- 2 nights Sacred Valley
- 2 nights Aguas Calientes
- 3 nights Cuzco
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Vistadome train Cuzco-Aguas Calientes-Cuzco
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 19 meals: 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches with soft drinks, 5 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout plus local guide in Lima
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guide
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Discover the ancient colonial center of Lima named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour the fascinating Agricultural Terraces of Moray and the Saltpans of Maras
- In Pisac, visit the ruins and the traditional Andean market in the rustic Andean village
- Visit the Incan fortress in Ollantaytambo, site of the last stand against the conquistadors
- Travel on the Vistadome train to Aguas Calientes enjoying the spectacular views
- Explore the mystical ancient citadel of Machu Picchu, one of “New Seven Wonders of the World”
- In Cuzco, a walking tour to the Bohemian district of the city alive with galleries and studios
- Visit Koricancha, once site of the extraordinary Temple of the Sun, center of the Inca world
- Tour of Puka Pukara, Qenqo and Sacsayhuaman fortress, superb examples of Inca construction
Your Signature Experiences
- A specially arranged after-hours tour of the magnificent Larco Herrera Museum
- Welcome reception and dinner of contemporary Peruvian cuisine at the Museum
- Wayra Ranch barbecue lunch and lively Peruvian Paso horse demonstration
- Private lecture about the Incas to enlighten your visit to Machu Picchu!
- Two nights at the foot of Machu Picchu will give you more time to explore the “Lost City of the Incas”
- Join a local Shaman for a private spiritual ceremony exalting Mother Earth
- Visit the Machu Picchu Museum for a deeper understanding of one of the world's greatest wonders
- A private performance by a Local Choir in a beautiful and historic chapel
- Farewell cocktail reception and dinner at Lima’s renowned La Rosa Nautica Restaurant
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from two to three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however, you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. The altitude, 11,000 feet in Cuzco may be a consideration for those who have heart conditions or are otherwise affected by height. We suggest you check with your health-care provider before signing up for this tour. This is a Luxury program. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Peru. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to mythical Peru with its Inca ruins, pre-Columbian art, colorful markets and mist-cloaked peaks. You’ll participate in a spiritual ceremony and learn about the country’s cultural roots. At the end of each day, you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort, as well as location.
▲ Due to the high elevation, travel in the Peruvian highlands may cause some passengers to experience the temporary effects of altitude sickness. If you have any concerns about traveling to higher than your accustomed elevation, please consult your healthcare provider.
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
We had a wonderful time. Can't think of a single complaint. The food was excellent, the hotels were stunning and the trip was so well organized and run. Our tour guide Hector was outstanding and we will certainly keep Gate 1 in mind for all of our future tours.Edison S. Ontario, CA
We had a wonderful trip. Everything was as described and went like clockwork. This was our first Gate 1 trip and we will certainly travel with you again. I believe that our tour guide, Washington deserves all the credit, he was unbelievable, from trains, buses and hotels to his vast knowledge of the area, everything was perfect. I certainly would like to tour with him again.Grace H. Ortonville, MI