15 Day Deluxe Central Europe
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Flights New York-Warsaw, Prague-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 13 nights accommodations in well-located Luxury Hotels
- 2 nights Warsaw
- 2 nights Krakow
- 3 nights Budapest
- 3 nights Vienna
- 3 nights Prague
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- High speed train in First Class from Warsaw to Krakow
- 26 Meals: 13 full breakfasts, 6 lunches with soft drinks, 7 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout plus local guides in each city
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Discover Warsaw - a city that has emerged as a major European capital
- Tour medieval Krakow, named by UNESCO as one of 12 great historic cities of the world
- Visit Budapest’s Castle Hill, including Hospital in the Rocks, used during the WWII siege of Budapest
- Have an authentic “Taste of Hungary” lunch at the Central Market Hall
- Stroll the 18th century Old Town of Bratislava, a gem of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Visit the Kunstkammer (Fine Arts Museum) with its treasures collected by Hapsburgs over the centuries
- Tour Schonbrunn Palace, the "Versailles of Austria," once residence of the imperial family
- Visit Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral, part of the largest ancient castle in the world
- In Prague, take a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter, the largest Jewish ghetto in Europe
Your Signature Experiences
- Attend a private piano recital of Chopin's major works
- Dinner with folkloric performance at a restaurant serving Old Krakow’s gastronomic delights
- Private tour of the Hungarian State Opera House with its gorgeous frescoes
- In Budapest, a private dinner cruise with a sumptuous Hungarian meal and splendid night lit views
- Gourmet dinner at Budapest’s renowned Gundel Restaurant
- A specially arranged private visit to the interior of the stunning neo-Gothic Hungarian Parliament
- Enjoy a classical Viennese concert at the historic Auersperg Palace in Vienna
- Private visit to the library of the Strahov Monastery
- Lunch at the aristocratic 16th century Lobkowicz Palace
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from three to four hours walking every touring day. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. This is a Luxury program. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Central Europe. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six travelers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to imperial and medieval Central Europe. You will be immersed in the culture of the area with specially arranged visits, classical concerts, and unique culinary experiences. And at the end of each day, you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort as well as location. Welcome to Central Europe with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel is located on the picturesque Danube riverfront and is within a mile walk of the Chain Bridge, Vigado Concert Hall, St. Stephen's Basilica and the Hungarian National Gallery.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is located in the center of the city on the banks of the Danube and is within walking distance of shopping, business and entertainment areas.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
It was my first Gate 1 experience and it was very good. The tour was as described and the lead Gate 1 guide, Shonder, was outstanding.Allen S. Henderson, NV
It is a great trip indeed and the arrangement was amazingly planned and quite extraordinary. Ms. Dawn, the trip manager, is very nice and hardworking and so a smooth and pleasurable trip had been insured. I appreciated everything which you guys did for such a beautiful European traveling.Raymond T. Jackson Hts, NY
It was a great trip and we are glad we did it. The weather was a bit cool and overcast, but it didn't dampen our spirits! At least the rain was minimal. Dawn, a British lady, was our tour guide/manager and she was OUTSTANDING!!!!! She deserves an A plus! Still in "recovery mode". Lots of great memories!Jean G. Starkville, MS