15 Day Deluxe Great Britain
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
August departures will attend an evening performance of the astonishing Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Flights New York-Edinburgh, London-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 13 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- 2 nights Windermere
- 2 nights Deganwy
- 2 nights Oxford
- 2 nights Bath
- 3 nights London
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 27 meals: 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches with soft drinks, 1 afternoon tea, 9 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout plus local guides in each city
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Visit Edinburgh Castle, home to the crown jewels of Scotland, and Holyrood Palace, the Queen's official residence in Scotland
- Tour the Royal Yacht Britannia, floating residence of the Queen and the Royal Family for 40 years
- Walk through the exceptional garden of 30,000 flowers and topiary characters at Levens Hall
- In North Wales, visit the picturesque seaside town of Conwy with its stunning 13th century castle
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, home to William Shakespeare, England’s greatest poet and playwright
- Explore the many colleges at Oxford including Christ Church, used in many of the Harry Potter movies
- Tour gilded Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill, set in the rolling hills of the Cotswolds
- At Stonehenge, gaze at the mysterious magical ring of stones at this UNESCO Heritage Site
- Treasure a glorious day in enchanting Bath, home to Britain’s grandest Georgian architecture
- A special royal treat as we visit legendary Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited castle in the world
- View London’s history and pageantry at the iconic Buckingham Palace
- Visit Westminster Abbey with a 1,000-year history as a place of worship for royalty
Your Signature Experiences
- During August departures, attend an evening performance of the astonishing Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle
- Enjoy a regal lunch at the elegant Castletown Estate, a private manor house on the River Eden
- Private cruise on Windermere Lake, surrounded by panoramas of mountain scenery, bays and wooded islands
- Visit the unique Bodnant Food Center for a cooking demonstration, conversation and a specially prepared dinner by Welsh chefs
- Privately guided visit to massive Caernarfon Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the country’s most impressive castles
- Conclude your morning of exploration in Bath with lunch at the elegant Roman Baths Kitchen
- Celebrate your arrival in London with breathtaking views aboard a private capsule on the London Eye
- Attend an exclusive Afternoon Tea at The Langham - the first luxury hotel in Europe to serve afternoon tea
- A Yeoman Warder, or Beefeater, welcomes you – and poses for photos with you – at the Tower of London
- An award-winning team of chefs create our inspirational Farewell Dinner - a superb dining experience!
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This fast-paced trip covers a good amount of ground each day. We can spend two to three hours on our feet during tours where you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking. This is a Luxury program. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Great Britain. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to iconic Great Britain with its Georgian houses, medieval castles, thatched cottages, royal history and enduring traditions. At the end of each day, you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort, as well as location. Welcome to Great Britain with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week