13 Day Deluxe India
Air & Land
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Flights New York-New Delhi, Mumbai-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Udaipur-Mumbai
- 11 nights accommodations in well-located Luxury Hotels
- 3 nights Delhi
- 2 nights Agra
- 2 nights Jaipur
- 2 nights Udaipur
- 2 nights Mumbai
- All transfers
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 28 meals: 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches with soft drinks, 10 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout plus local guide in Mumbai
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- In Delhi, visit the Qutub Minar soaring Victory Tower and the National Museum of Indian history
- A tricycle rickshaw driver takes you through Old Delhi’s frenetic 400-year old Chandni Chowk bazaar
- Explore the Taj Mahal, considered the most perfect architectural monument in the world!
- Journey to the massive red sandstone Agra Fort, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- In the "Pink City" of Jaipur, visit the City Palace and the 18th century Jantar Mantar observatory
- Visit Udaipur’s imposing City Palace of marble and granite and ride on Lake Pichola to Jag Mandir Palace
Your Signature Experiences
- Stay at extraordinary award-winning hotels including converted royal residences and palaces
- An elegant welcome reception and dinner celebrates your arrival in India
- At the luxurious landmark hotel in Agra, you’ll enjoy a view of the Taj Mahal from your room!
- Sunrise visit to the iconic Taj Mahal glittering in the morning sun, reflecting colors of rose and gold
- Special tour of an organic farm - gather vegetables and prepare a delicious lunch with the Chef
- Highlight evening! Grand Rajasthani dinner in Jaipur with live music and folk dancers
- Royal dinner in an Udaipur Palace setting on tranquil Lake Pichola
- A refined farewell reception and dinner caps an extraordinary experience in India
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active program covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from two to three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. Expect some early wake-up calls for intra-flights as well as a few long travel days with 5-8 hours driving between cities.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met and exceeded on this luxury tour of India. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to mystical India. You'll enjoy unique and memorable experiences, breathtaking scenery and visits to marble temples, opulent palaces and imposing forts. At the end of each day, you'll retire to hotels, ranked among the best in the world! Welcome to India with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
It was amazing in every way! Wonderful itinerary and experiences, superb hotels, great companions and the best leader ever. We couldn't be more pleased and look forward to taking more Signature trips.Denise E. Biltmore Lake, NC