14 Day Deluxe Ireland
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2018 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Triples are not available for this package.
Sep 1 departure will be accommodated at Killarney Park Hotel in Killarney on days 5 & 6.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Round trip flights New York-Dublin, Dublin-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 4 nights Dublin
- 2 nights Killarney
- 2 nights Galway
- 2 nights Donegal
- 2 nights Belfast
- All transfers
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 27 meals: 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches with soft drinks, 10 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour Manager throughout plus Local Guide in Dublin, Londonderry and Belfast
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- In Dublin, discover St. Patrick's Cathedral, lively Grafton Street and historic O’Connell Street
- At Powerscourt Estate, an elegant mansion, view the most attractive formal gardens in Ireland!
- Visit the acclaimed Irish National Stud Farm, home of Ireland’s magnificent thoroughbred horses
- Drive through Killarney National Park to Muckross Estate, a 19th century Elizabethan-style manor
- Travel around the world-famous Ring of Kerry revealing an ever-changing picture-perfect panorama
- Stand in awe at the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, rising vertically from the sea, stretching over five miles
- Walk the historic lanes in spirited Galway, a region known as the “most Irish part of Ireland”
- Explore unique Glenveagh Castle, and the inspiring beauty of Glenveagh National Park
- Stand above the Slieve League Cliffs, some of the highest and most impressive sea cliffs in Europe
- View Belfast’s restored historic buildings, European-style cafes and colorful storytelling murals
- Tour the Titanic Experience, a museum that tells the tale of the ill-fated ship
- Visit the Giant’s Causeway, an area of interlocking basalt columns formed by volcanic eruption
Your Signature Experiences
- Stay at extraordinary award-winning hotels including converted mansions and a castle
- A private tour at Trinity College, showcases the beautifully illustrated Book of Kells
- Visit the magnificent State Apartments on your private tour of historic Dublin Castle
- Learn the secrets of creating traditional Irish bread and scones at a cooking class with a noted chef
- Enjoy a home-cooked lunch prepared just for you at an Irish family's farmhouse
- An exclusive evening of Irish music on the shores of Galway Bay
- On a Connemara farm, watch a turf cutting demo and try your hand at cutting a few sods!
- Private guided tour of Kylemore Abbey and its idyllic Victorian walled garden
- In Sligo, attend a recital of Yeats' poetry over a lunch of Irish favorites at a family table
- At Ulster American Folk Park learn the story of Irish emigrants who sought a new life in America
- Dine on a meticulously recreated dinner, inspired by a First Class menu on the Titanic with seven sumptuous courses boasting gourmet delights from the Edwardian Era
Is This Trip Right for You?
This fast-paced trip covers a good amount of ground each day. We can spend 2-3 hours on our feet during tours where you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Ireland. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to enchanting Ireland with its centuries-old traditions, Celtic heritage, stately castles, dramatic coastline and unique natural wonders. At the end of each day, you’ll retire to award-winning hotels, including converted mansions and a castle. Welcome to Ireland with Signature Collection.
*For the May 5th departure, the itinerary will be switched. Visit to the Dublin Castle will be moved to Day 4, with Powerscourt Estate and chef-led cooking class to Day 3.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
This was our 1st Signature Collection Tour, and it was really great. It was fun staying in old castles with antique items on display and modern indoor facilities. Our tour director, Lenny Cooke, was fantastic with a good sense of humor. He spends time talking and getting to know each one of us. It was nice joining tour with him in-charge of our group.Susanna M. Alexandria, VA
Alecoque was an extremely competent and able tour manager. She provided great insight into Ireland's history and current political situation within the Eurozone. She was warm, friendly, professional, knowledgeable, positive, and treated each participant with the same degree of respect and attention. Likewise, John, the driver, was a great addition to the team. His expertise driving a large sized bus down narrow country roads and busy city streets was amazing. Always we felt safe and secure with his driving. The hotels, meals, local tour and guides, and scenic drives were all outstanding. For us, who have travel many times with Tauck, the tour far surpassed our expectations. We have NO COMPLAINTS. Please don't change a thing because you have a winning product. With Alecoque and John at the helm you can't go wrong with this tour. We would love to take it again!Nancy B. Potomac, MD