14 Day Deluxe Israel with Eilat
Air & Land
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Passengers arriving into Tel Aviv on Day 2 should select flights that arrive no later than 5:00 pm
Hotel check-in is 4:00 pm. If you have an early arrival and want to check-in prior to 4:00 pm you may pre-purchase an additional hotel night.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Round trip flights New York-Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Eilat-Tel Aviv
- 12 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 3 nights Tel Aviv
- 2 nights Haifa
- 4 nights Jerusalem
- 3 nights Eilat
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 24 meals: 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches with soft drinks, 7 dinners with wine
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Walking tour of ancient Jaffa, along the winding cobblestone lanes to the Artists' Quarter
- Visit Tel Aviv’s Sarona Market and the Museum at the Yitzhak Rabin Center
- Tour the astounding archaeological site of Caesarea, with its Roman and Crusader ruins
- In the Galilee, view the ancient Jesus Boat, an archaeological treasure reclaimed from the sea
- Visit Jerusalem’s Jewish Quarter, Western Wall, and the astonishing Western Wall Tunnels
- Follow the Via Dolorosa through the souks of the Old City to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- In Bethlehem, visit the Church of the Nativity, built to commemorate the birth site of Jesus
- Visit Yad Vashem, memorial to the Holocaust; and view the Dead Sea Scrolls in Israel Museum
- Ascend by cable car to Masada, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a swim in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea
- A leisure day in Eilat, a resort town on the Red Sea
Your Signature Experiences
- VIP Services assist you through formalities upon arrival and departure in Tel Aviv
- A private visit to the fascinating Ilana Goor Museum acclaimed for its unique art collection
- Private vineyard experience with wine tastings
- Exclusive cultural conversation about Israeli traditions and challenges
- Exclusive culinary adventure at the Machane Yehuda Market led by a local "shuk" expert
- A unique Biblical cuisine dinner in Jerusalem using spices and herbs grown in the surrounding hills
- A jeep tour along dramatic mountain trails explores the surreal scenery of the Negev Desert
- Exclusive! Relax at the Dan Lounge before boarding your departure flight
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This comprehensive, fast-paced trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. For every touring day, expect three to four hours walking where you will encounter uneven surfaces, stairs, steps significant slopes, as well as considerable time standing. Many historical cities have specific driving regulations, with set drop off and pick up points, that result in extra walking to and from the sights. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met and exceeded on this luxury tour of Israel. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-four travelers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to historic and modern Israel, as you visit the most iconic sites and some that few will ever see. And at the end of each day, you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort as well as location. Welcome to Israel with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Fantastic! We loved our fellow travelers, loved the trip, and our tour manager Mansi was the best. Looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip!David W. Briarcliff Manor, NY
It was a great experience. Usa is an excellent tour manager and we were very lucky to have a very congenial group of travelers. Among the local guides, Sopai, in Cambodia stood out the best to us. His English language skills were excellent and his knowledge of history and culture were extensive. His personality is well suited to teaching small groups.Paula B. Houston, TX
Our trip was fantastic..every detail of it! The guides were informative, the hotels superb and the food was marvelous. The extras made the trip more interesting. Overall...we give Gate 1 top ratings!Diane Z. Lincolnshire, IL
It was excellent. Great hotels, excellent guide, VIP service, new bus with expert driver, we liked the very busy itinerary. We received more than our moneys worth.Scott C. San Diego, CA
We had an absolutely great trip. Gate 1 did a fabulous job handling everything. The hotels were all very nice as well. I would like to give all the compliments and praise in the world to Luis. He was an absolutely amazing tour manager and person and handled the crew so well. He really added to the trip.Kristina D. South Miami, FL
It was my first Gate 1 experience and it was very good. The tour was as described and the lead Gate 1 guide, Shonder, was outstanding.Allen S. Henderson, NV
It was fabulous. One of the best trips I have ever taken. The tour was terrific, hotels fabulous and the tour guide was unbelievably great.Martin K. Los Angeles, CA
The trip was terrific. We loved everything about it and are looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip. Would like to mention how wonderful our tour manager was. Kit saw to every detail and did it with a smile. Also two local guides, Buffalo and Tran, were fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and shared their stories with us which really made the trip come alive. We commend you on providing us with such talented and personable guides.David W. Briarcliff, NY
It was amazing in every way! Wonderful itinerary and experiences, superb hotels, great companions and the best leader ever. We couldn't be more pleased and look forward to taking more Signature trips.Denise E. Biltmore Lake, NC
Everything was terrific - Gate 1 has fantastic guides, a great hotel selection and weather was perfect. The best trip we've taken - appreciate all you did to make it happen. The group we were with were all nice folks - and we meshed with several - so all in all a great trip.Joseph P. Potomac, MD
Although we have traveled with Gate 1 previously, this was our first Signature Collection trip. The trip met or exceeded our expectations in every way. We were impressed with the quality of the tours, the accommodations, and the restaurants. We are especially grateful to our outstanding Tour Manager, Alok, His extensive knowledge helped us appreciate India's culture and history and added so much to our enjoyment of the attractions and sights of the tour. We also appreciated Alok's attention to detail: visiting major attractions at the best possible times; checking menus before included meals; and smoothing our way through airports and rest stops. In addition to being an outstanding Tour Manager, Alok was great company throughout the trip. We would strongly recommend this tour to anyone who has an interest in visiting India.Jerrold W. Calabasas, CA
It was a great trip and we are glad we did it. The weather was a bit cool and overcast, but it didn't dampen our spirits! At least the rain was minimal. Dawn, a British lady, was our tour guide/manager and she was OUTSTANDING!!!!! She deserves an A plus! Still in "recovery mode". Lots of great memories!Jean G. Starkville, MS
It is a great trip indeed and the arrangement was amazingly planned and quite extraordinary. Ms. Dawn, the trip manager, is very nice and hardworking and so a smooth and pleasurable trip had been insured. I appreciated everything which you guys did for such a beautiful European traveling.Raymond T. Jackson Hts, NY
We had a wonderful trip. Everything was as described and went like clockwork. This was our first Gate 1 trip and we will certainly travel with you again. I believe that our tour guide, Washington deserves all the credit, he was unbelievable, from trains, buses and hotels to his vast knowledge of the area, everything was perfect. I certainly would like to tour with him again.Grace H. Ortonville, MI
Alecoque was an extremely competent and able tour manager. She provided great insight into Ireland's history and current political situation within the Eurozone. She was warm, friendly, professional, knowledgeable, positive, and treated each participant with the same degree of respect and attention. Likewise, John, the driver, was a great addition to the team. His expertise driving a large sized bus down narrow country roads and busy city streets was amazing. Always we felt safe and secure with his driving. The hotels, meals, local tour and guides, and scenic drives were all outstanding. For us, who have travel many times with Tauck, the tour far surpassed our expectations. We have NO COMPLAINTS. Please don't change a thing because you have a winning product. With Alecoque and John at the helm you can't go wrong with this tour. We would love to take it again!Nancy B. Potomac, MD