15 Day Deluxe Israel with Jordan
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Passengers arriving into Tel Aviv on Day 2 should select flights that arrive no later than 4:00 pm
Hotel check-in is 4:00 pm. If you have an early arrival and want to check-in prior to 4:00 pm you may pre-purchase an additional hotel night.
May 21 departure will stay at King David in Jerusalem.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Flights New York-Tel Aviv, Amman-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 13 nights accommodations in well located luxury hotels
- 2 nights Tel Aviv
- 2 nights Haifa
- 4 nights Jerusalem
- 2 nights Dead Sea
- 2 nights Petra
- 1 night Amman
- All transfers
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 32 meals: 13 breakfasts, 9 lunches with soft drinks, 10 dinners with wine
- Welcome and farewell receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour managers throughout
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visa to Jordan
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Walking tour of ancient Jaffa, along the winding cobblestone lanes to the Artists' Quarter
- Tour the astounding archaeological site of Caesarea, with its Roman and Crusader ruins
- In Galilee, view the ancient Jesus Boat, an archaeological treasure reclaimed from the sea
- Visit Jerusalem’s Jewish Quarter, Western Wall, and the astonishing Western Wall Tunnels
- Follow the Via Dolorosa through the souks of the Old City to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- In Bethlehem, visit the Church of the Nativity, built to commemorate the birth site of Jesus
- Visit Yad Vashem, memorial to the Holocaust; and view the Dead Sea Scrolls in Israel Museum
- Ascend to the clifftop fortress at Masada, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the sacred site at Bethany, one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology
- Enjoy a swim in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea
- Journey to the vast archaeological site of Jerash, known as the "Pompeii of the East"
- An amazing day in the “rose red” city of Petra, sculpted by the Nabateans in the 3rd century
- Travel via the King’s Highway to view Shobak Castle, Madaba & Mt. Nebo
Your Signature Experiences
- VIP services whisk you through formalities upon arrival in Tel Aviv and departure from Amman
- Private vineyard experience with wine tastings
- Exclusive cultural conversation about Israeli traditions and challenges
- Exclusive culinary adventure at the Machane Yehuda Market led by a local “shuk” expert
- Private reception opens a magical evening at the Tower of David "Sound & Light" Show
- A unique Biblical cuisine dinner in Jerusalem using spices and herbs from ancient times
- Lunch in an authentic Bedouin tent at Wadi Rum, with its surreal desert landscape
- Private tour of the astonishing “rose-red” city of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Exclusive! At the Petra Kitchen, learn the inside secrets of preparing Middle Eastern cuisine
Is This Trip Right for You?
This comprehensive, fast-paced trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. For every touring day, expect three to four hours walking where you will encounter uneven surfaces, stairs, steps significant slopes, as well as considerable time standing. Many historical cities have specific driving regulations, with set drop off and pick up points, that result in extra walking to and from the sights.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met and exceeded on this luxury tour of Israel. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six travelers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to historic & modern Israel and Jordan, as you visit the most iconic sites and some that few will ever see. And at the end of each day, you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort as well as location. Welcome to Israel and Jordan with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel is about a fifteen minute walk from the Old City.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
It was excellent. Great hotels, excellent guide, VIP service, new bus with expert driver, we liked the very busy itinerary. We received more than our moneys worth.Scott C. San Diego, CA
Everything was terrific - Gate 1 has fantastic guides, a great hotel selection and weather was perfect. The best trip we've taken - appreciate all you did to make it happen. The group we were with were all nice folks - and we meshed with several - so all in all a great trip.Joseph P. Potomac, MD