10 Day Deluxe Morocco
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Gratuities for tour managers.
Passengers arriving to Casablanca on Day 2 should select flights that arrive no later than 4:00 pm. Rabat is approximately a 1.5 hour drive from the Casablanca airport.
Feb 15 departure will be accommodated at Sahrai Hotel in Fez
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Flights New York-Casablanca, Marrakesh-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations in well-located Luxury Hotels
- 2 nights Rabat
- 2 nights Fez
- 1 night Casablanca
- 3 nights Marrakesh
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 18 meals: 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches with soft drinks, 5 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout plus local guides in each city
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Exploration of Rabat includes the Royal Palace, ancient ruins of Chellah, and the Oudaya Kasbah
- View Meknes’s monumental Bab Mansour gate with its priceless mosaics and lavish tile inscriptions
- In Fez, walk through the maze of lanes in the bustling Old Quarter with its souks and tanneries
- Visit Nejjarine Square with its elaborate mosaic tile fountain and Fez’s historic Jewish Quarter
- Journey to the dramatic Roman ruins of Volubilis that offer a glimpse into ancient Morocco
- Stand in awe at Casablanca’s Hassan II Mosque, an architectural masterpiece
- See Marrakesh’s 16th century Saadian Tombs, towering Koutoubia Minaret, and opulent Bahia Palace
- Bargain for treasures at the sprawling medina in Marrakesh, with its endless maze of souks
- Admire Yves St. Laurent’s Majorelle Gardens, a mirage of over 300 plant species from five continents
- Drive by 4x4 vehicles to serene Lalla Takerkoust Lake and the rocky Agafay Desert with views to the High Atlas Mountains
Your Signature Experiences
- In the farmlands of the Moroccan Plateau we stop for lunch at a charming chateau
- Wine tasting of premier white and red wines at a vineyard in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains
- In storied Casablanca, lunch at Rick’s Café, inspired by the legend of Bergman and Bogart
- An open top horse-drawn carriage leisurely takes us along the streets of magical Marrakesh
- Attend a specially arranged Henna ceremony where artists paint symbolic motifs on your hands or feet
- Enjoy a Moroccan Tea Ceremony -- the sweet taste and fragrance of mint fills the air!
- Meet a well-known lecturer for a discussion on how the role of women has changed in Morocco
- An unforgettable traditional Berber dinner in the rocky Agafay Desert under the stars with Gnawa musicians
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates.
Is This Trip Right for You?
This comprehensive, fast-paced trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. For every touring day, expect three to four hours walking where you will encounter uneven surfaces, stairs, steps significant slopes, as well as considerable time standing. Many historical cities have specific driving regulations, with set drop off and pick up points, that result in extra walking to and from the sights. This is a Luxury program. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Morocco. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to magical Morocco, at the crossroads of Europe and Africa, with its maze-like medinas, colorful souks, ancient cities and rich culture. And at the end of each day, you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort, as well as location. Welcome to Morocco with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel is located in Marrakesh's luxurious Hivernage district.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
It was an experience of a lifetime. I will only book Signature tours from you in the future. I loved the seamlessness and ease of travel. Everything was covered by our wonderful tour guide, Larbi which let us enjoy the trip and not have to sweat the details. The accommodations were top notch, the food was great, and the sights and activities were out of this world. It exceeded my expectations.Kathleen N. Dallas, TX