15 Day Deluxe Nepal & Bhutan
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
A visa is required for entry into Bhutan and is obtained on your behalf by Gate 1 Travel. This visa is required in addition to and separately from a Nepal visa.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Round trip flights New York-Kathmandu, Kathmandu-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Kathmandu-Chitwan, Chitwan-Kathmandu, Kathmandu-Paro, Paro-Kathmandu
- 13 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 5 nights Kathmandu
- 2 nights Chitwan National Park
- 3 nights Thimphu
- 3 nights Paro
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 35 meals: 13 breakfasts, 10 lunches with soft drinks, 12 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour Managers throughout
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Bhutan Visa
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Journey to spiritual Pashupatinath, one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world
- Marvel at the Buddhist Stupa of Swayambhunath, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ascend hilltop Kirtipur, an ancient town with a proud and courageous history
- In Patan view the most stunning display of Newari architecture in Nepal
- Spend two days at a fantastic Jungle Resort in Chitwan National Park, a World Heritage Site
- Tour the impressive cluster of ancient temples and palaces in Kathmandu’s Durbar Square
- Travel to the tiny mystical mountain kingdom of Bhutan with its striking monasteries
- In Thimphu, a blend of old and new, observe monks serenely strolling in their crimson robes
- Drive the high winding mountain roads to dramatic Dochula Pass overlooking the Himalayas
- In Paro, visit Buddha Dordenma statue considered a masterpiece of Bhutanese architecture
- Hike uphill to the world-famous Tiger's Nest Monastery, 3,000 feet above the valley floor
- Travel to ancient Bhaktapur, the "City of Devotees," a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Your Signature Experiences
- Share the rich culture of the Nepalese people at a home hosted lunch and cooking class
- Experience a sunrise Yoga Class – a tranquil way to begin the day
- Meet members of SASANE, a survivor-led organization that combats human trafficking
- Cruise down the Rapti River surrounded by magnificent views of the Himalayan foothills
- Enjoy a fantastic Bush Dinner in a brilliantly illuminated natural setting
- At Chitwan, search for the rare one-horned Rhino on a Jeep Safari led by naturalist guides
- Visit a Tharu Village to observe the daily life, traditional culture and customs
- In Bhutan, a government official briefs us on the philosophy of GNH (Gross National Happiness)
- Visit the Choki Painting School where students learn 13 different Bhutanese crafts
- Enjoy a private tea with nuns from the Zilukha Temple; listen to their unique spiritual chants
- Visit the Takin Zoo dedicated to nursing sick animals and meet a Takin, the rare national animal
- Exclusive Bhutanese lunch at the legendary 300-year-old Sisina Heritage Farmhouse
- At the Temple of Kyichu, private time with a senior monk; light butter-lamps for world peace
- Farewell Dinner at the dramatic UNESCO World Heritage site of Bhaktapur, serenaded by musicians
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
Is This Trip Right for You?
This is an active trip. Our group covers a lot of ground each day, and we spend 2-3 hours on our feet during tours and 2-5 hours driving between cities. The pace is moderate. Some of our tours require walking over uneven surfaces or up and down steep slopes. We hike on moderate to difficult terrain in Bhutan and we have many early mornings. The Tiger’s Nest hike is approximately 5 hours, including over 700 steps to reach the temple. We also travel up to 10,000 feet above sea-level. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking or have heart conditions.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met and exceeded on this luxury tour of Nepal & Bhutan. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to the sacred Himalayan country of Nepal and mysterious mountain kingdom of Bhutan. You'll enjoy unique and memorable experiences, breathtaking Himalayan scenery and visits to golden temples, imposing stupas and cliffside monasteries. At the end of each day, you'll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort, as well as location. Welcome to Nepal & Bhutan with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe lodge is situated along the banks of the Rapti River.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week