17 Day Deluxe Southeast Asia
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Flights from the USA may arrive in the early morning on DAY 3.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Flights Los Angeles-Hanoi, Bangkok-Los Angeles
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All Intra-flights: Hanoi-Da Nang, Da Nang-Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City-Siem Reap, Siem Reap-Chiang Mai & Chiang Mai-Bangkok
- 15 nights accommodations in well-located Luxury Hotels
- 2 nights Hanoi
- 1 night Ha Long Bay
- 2 nights Hoi An
- 2 nights Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 nights Siem Reap
- 3 nights Chiang Mai
- 3 nights Bangkok
- All transfers
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 35 meals: 15 full breakfasts, 10 lunches with soft drinks, 10 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi in all hotels
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Cambodia & Vietnam
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- Visit Ho Chi Minh's house, the infamous Hanoi Hilton and the Temple of the Jade Mountain
- Attend an enchanting performance of the world-famous Water Puppets in Hanoi
- Sail on a luxurious “junk” on fairy-tale Ha Long Bay past jagged cliffs, grottos and hidden caves
- Discover the beauty of ancient Hoi An on the walking tour of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels, a secretive underground network built by the Viet Cong
- Boat excursion on wondrous Tonle Sap Lake, with its rich and diverse ecosystem
- At Angkor Thom, view the dramatic Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper Kings
- Stand before the puzzling giant smiling stone faces at the mysterious Bayon Temple
- Visit Angkor Wat, an architectural masterpiece named a "Seven Wonder of the World."
- Ascend Doi Suthep to visit Wat Phra That, the most sacred temple in Northern Thailand
- Tour Bangkok’s elaborate Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha and serene Wat Po
Your Signature Experiences
- A cooking demonstration precedes a remarkable culinary experience at Ha Long Bay
- In Hoi An, a private market adventure with a local Chef, followed by a cooking lesson
- Exclusive lecture and tour of Old Saigon conducted by Tim Doling, a writer and local historian
- Watch the glorious sunset from a traditional Khmer boat on the moat at Angkor Thom
- Private tuk tuk tour of Chiang Mai highlighted by illuminated temples and Old City walls
- Rice planting lesson by a local grower - change into mud boots and a farmer’s mor hom
- Private dinner cruise on a traditional teak rice barge, with views of glittering Bangkok
Flights from the USA may arrive in the early morning DAY 3.
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active program covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from two to three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. There are 72 steps in the Angkor Wat Temple, 37 of which have a steep incline. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, and people who have knee problems may want to carry a walking stick. Some tours require walking in the open air with no shade. A few early wake ups and some long drives from one city to another.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Southeast Asia. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to exotic Southeast Asia. You’ll explore lands of gleaming temples, golden Buddhas, legendary cities and ethereal landscapes. You’ll also experience cultures and traditions unique to the area. At the end of each day, you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort, as well as location. Welcome to Southeast Asia with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
It was fabulous. One of the best trips I have ever taken. The tour was terrific, hotels fabulous and the tour guide was unbelievably great.Martin K. Los Angeles, CA
The trip was terrific. We loved everything about it and are looking forward to our next Gate 1 trip. Would like to mention how wonderful our tour manager was. Kit saw to every detail and did it with a smile. Also two local guides, Buffalo and Tran, were fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and shared their stories with us which really made the trip come alive. We commend you on providing us with such talented and personable guides.David W. Briarcliff, NY