13 Day Deluxe Spain & Portugal
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2018 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities for tour managers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Your Signature Collection Package Includes
- Flights New York-Lisbon, Barcelona-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 11 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 2 nights Lisbon
- 2 nights Seville
- 2 nights Granada
- 2 nights Madrid
- 3 nights Barcelona
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Barcelona city taxes
- All transfers
- High speed AVE train in Preferente Class from Madrid to Barcelona
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 23 meals: 11 breakfasts, 8 lunches with soft drinks, 4 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout plus local guides in each city
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
Your Luxury Tour Highlights
Signature Collection blends specially arranged private visits and rich cultural meetings with exceptional personalized services
- In Lisbon, a walking tour along the cobbled streets to Alfama, the charming old Fisherman's Quarter
- Tour the 15th century Sintra Royal Palace, the best preserved royal residence in Portugal
- View the medieval walls and elaborate cathedral in Evora, one of Portugal’s most enchanting cities
- In Seville, tour the highlights of this city's fascinating layers of Roman and Moorish history
- Visit Seville’s Cathedral, one of the largest in the world, on the site of a 12th century mosque
- In Cordoba, visit the astonishing Mezquita, one of the most beautiful structures in the world
- Tour dramatic Alhambra Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the lavish Generalife Gardens
- Visit historic Toledo’s Synagogue and St. Tome Church, with its brilliant El Greco masterpiece
- Enter the lavish Palacio Real in Madrid with its ornate rooms adored with priceless treasures
- Admission to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum to view Europe’s greatest private collection
- See inside Gaudi’s iconic symbols of Barcelona - La Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell
- At Montserrat Mountain, visit the Royal Basilica’s 12th century sculpture of Virgen Moreneta
Your Signature Experiences
- Olive oil tasting and wine pairing lunch at a vineyard in Arraiolos
- Horse-drawn carriage sightseeing ride begins your day in marvelous Seville
- Shop with the locals at Seville’s bustling Triana Market before a hands-on cooking lesson with a professional chef as you prepare your Andalucian lunch
- Private flamenco performance in a renowned century-old Cordoba bodega (tavern restaurant)
- Exclusive private visit to Granada’s 16th century Baroque-style Cartuja Monastery
- Early entry to the Prado Museum, one of the world’s premiere art collections
- High speed AVE train whisks you from Madrid to Barcelona in Preferente Class
- In the Penedes region, visit a wine cellar for a tasting of the special Cava local wines
- Farewell dinner in a modernista Barcelona restaurant
Is This Trip Right for You?
This is a moderately active trip. Our group covers a lot of ground each day, and we spend 2-3 hours on our feet during tours. Some of our tours require walking over uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking or who have heart conditions.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Spain & Portugal. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to delightful Spain & Portugal, as you discover stately palaces, world-renowned museums, unique architecture, soulful music and diverse culture. At the end of each day, you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort, as well as location. Welcome to Spain & Portugal with Signature Collection.
Signature Collection itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
We had an absolutely great trip. Gate 1 did a fabulous job handling everything. The hotels were all very nice as well. I would like to give all the compliments and praise in the world to Luis. He was an absolutely amazing tour manager and person and handled the crew so well. He really added to the trip.Kristina D. South Miami, FL