14 Day Deluxe Ireland Tour with Flights
14 Day Deluxe Ireland
Luxury Experience with deluxe hotels and personalized services -
$4719 from $4399*
Lead Price Travel Date: Oct 13 '18
Promo Valid for Departures: April – October 2018
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Ireland. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to enchanting Ireland with its centuries-old traditions, Celtic heritage, stately castles, dramatic coastline and unique natural wonders. At the end of each day you’ll retire to award-winning hotels, including converted mansions and a castle.
Arrive in Dublin and discover lively Grafton Street and historic O’Connell Street, plus a privately guided tour of Trinity College. At Powerscourt Estate, an elegant mansion set in scenic County Wicklow, view the most attractive formal gardens in Ireland, then continue to Killarney and visit the acclaimed Irish National Stud Farm, home of Ireland’s magnificent thoroughbred horses. Travel around the world-famous Ring of Kerry revealing an ever-changing picture-perfect panorama, before standing in awe at the dramatic Cliffs of Moher, rising vertically from the sea, stretching over five miles.
Walk the historic lanes in spirited Galway, a region known as the “most Irish part of Ireland”, then on to County Donegal, a land of unspoiled splendor, and explore unique Glenveagh Castle and the inspiring beauty of Glenveagh National Park. Afterwards, stand above the Slieve League Cliffs, some of the highest and most impressive sea cliffs in Europe. Continue to Belfast for a tour of the Titanic Experience, a museum that tells the tale of the ill-fated ship, followed by a visit to the rugged Giant’s Causeway, an area of interlocking basalt columns formed by volcanic eruption. Lastly, return to Dublin for one final night and bid farewell to your newfound friends and Tour Manager.
Your Signature Experiences
- Stay at extraordinary award-winning hotels including converted mansions and a castle
- A private tour at Trinity College, showcases the beautifully illustrated Book of Kells
- Visit the magnificent State Apartments on your private tour of historic Dublin Castle
- Learn the secrets of creating traditional Irish bread and scones at a cooking class with a noted chef
- Enjoy a home-cooked lunch prepared just for you at an Irish family's farmhouse
- An exclusive evening of Irish music on the shores of Galway Bay
- On a Connemara farm, watch a turf cutting demo and try your hand at cutting a few sods!
- Private guided tour of Kylemore Abbey and its idyllic Victorian walled garden
- In Sligo, attend a recital of Yeats' poetry over a lunch of Irish favorites at a family table
- At Ulster American Folk Park learn the story of Irish emigrants who sought a new life in America
- Dine on a meticulously recreated dinner, inspired by a First Class menu on the Titanic with nine sumptuous courses boasting gourmet delights from the Edwardian Era
Your Package Includes
- Round trip flights New York-Dublin, Dublin-New York. Other departure cities available
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 4 nights Dublin
- 2 nights Killarney
- 2 nights Galway
- 2 nights Donegal
- 2 nights Belfast
- All transfers
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 27 meals: 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches with soft drinks, 10 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour Manager throughout plus Local Guide in Dublin, Londonderry and Belfast
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
How to Book
Book by March 12, 2018 and save $320 per person off our regular price. Lowest price reflects $320 promotional savings. Promotion is not valid on existing reservations. To redeem the discounted savings, use promotional code DLDXER320 at the time of booking. Click here to book or call 800-682-3333 to speak with one of our reservation specialists.
* The following additional fees are not included, where applicable: gratuities for tour managers. For more details, see our Terms & Conditions.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA