15 Day Deluxe Great Britain Tour with Flights
15 Day Deluxe Great Britain
Deluxe hotels, private visits and personalized services -
$6209 from $5799*
Lead Price Travel Date: May 12 '19
Promo Valid for Departures: May - September 2019
NOTE: Due to airfare fluctuations, this deal is no longer available for $5799. The $410 promotional reduction may still be applied to all available departures.
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Great Britain. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to iconic Great Britain with its Georgian houses, medieval castles, thatched cottages, royal history and enduring traditions. At the end of each day you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort, as well as location.
Visit Edinburgh Castle, home to the crown jewels of Scotland, and Holyrood Palace, the Queen's official residence in Scotland, then tour the Royal Yacht Britannia, floating residence of the Queen and the Royal Family for 40 years, before crossing into England. Cruise on Windermere Lake, the largest body of water in England, surrounded by panoramas of mountain scenery, secluded bays and wooded islands. Walk through the exceptional garden of 30,000 flowers and topiary characters at Levens Hall, then continue into North Wales, with a visit to the picturesque seaside town of Conwy with its stunning 13th century castle. Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, home to William Shakespeare, England’s greatest poet and playwright, then view some of the many colleges at Oxford including Christchurch, used in many of the Harry Potter movies.
At Stonehenge, gaze at the mysterious magical ring of stones at this UNESCO Heritage Site, then treasure a glorious day in enchanting Bath, home to Britain’s grandest Georgian architecture. Enjoy a special treat as we visit legendary Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited castle in the world. View London’s history and pageantry at the iconic Buckingham Palace, then finally visit Westminster Abbey with a 1,000-year history as a place of worship for royalty.
Welcome to Great Britain with Signature Collection.
Your Signature Experiences
- During August 5 and August 19 departures, attend an evening performance of the astonishing Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle
- Enjoy a regal lunch at the elegant Castletown Estate, a private manor house on the River Eden
- Private cruise on Windermere Lake, surrounded by panoramas of mountain scenery, bays and wooded islands
- Visit the unique Bodnant Food Center for a cooking demonstration, conversation and a specially prepared dinner by Welsh chefs
- Privately guided visit to massive Caernarfon Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the country’s most impressive castles
- Conclude your morning of exploration in Bath with lunch at the elegant Roman Baths Kitchen
- Celebrate your arrival in London with breathtaking views aboard a private capsule on the London Eye
- Attend an exclusive Afternoon Tea at The Langham - the first luxury hotel in Europe to serve afternoon tea
- A Yeoman Warder, or Beefeater, welcomes you – and poses for photos with you – at the Tower of London
- An award-winning team of chefs create our inspirational Farewell Dinner - a superb dining experience!
Your Package Includes
- Flights New York-Edinburgh, London-New York. Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 13 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 2 nights Edinburgh
- 2 nights Windermere
- 2 nights Deganwy
- 2 nights Oxford
- 2 nights Bath
- 3 nights London
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 27 meals: 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches with soft drinks, 1 afternoon tea, 9 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Tour manager throughout plus local guides in each city
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
How to Book
Book by January 14, 2019 and save $410 per person off our regular price. Lowest price reflects $410 promotional savings. Promotion is not valid on existing reservations or combinable with any other promotion. To redeem the discounted savings, use promotional code DLDGB410 at the time of booking. Click here to book or call 800-682-3333 to speak with one of our reservation specialists.
* The following additional fees are not included, where applicable: gratuities for tour managers. For more details, see our Terms & Conditions.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA