17 Day Deluxe Southeast Asia Tour with Flights
17 Day Deluxe Southeast Asia
Luxury tour experience with deluxe hotels and personalized services -
$6189 from $5599*
Lead Price Travel Dates: Nov 7 '19
Promo Valid for Departures: March 2019 – March 2020
Also Valid on:
17 Day Deluxe Southeast Asia Mar '19
NOTE: Due to airfare fluctuations, this deal is no longer available for $5599. The $590 promotional reduction may still be applied to all available departures.
All of your needs are met on this luxury tour of Southeast Asia. Enjoying the company of no more than twenty-six passengers per group, tour participants travel in comfort and style. Travelers are accompanied by a professional tour manager who will introduce you to exotic Southeast Asia. You’ll explore lands of gleaming temples, golden Buddhas, legendary cities and ethereal landscapes. You’ll also experience cultures and traditions unique to the area. At the end of each day you’ll retire to hotels chosen for their comfort, as well as location.
Attend an enchanting performance of the world-famous Water Puppets in Hanoi, sail on a luxurious “junk” on fairy-tale Ha Long Bay past jagged cliffs, grottos and hidden caves and discover the beauty of ancient Hoi An on the walking tour of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels, a secretive underground network built by the Viet Cong, enjoy a boat excursion on wondrous Tonle Sap Lake, and at Angkor Thom, view the dramatic Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper Kings. You’ll stand before the puzzling giant smiling stone faces at the mysterious Bayon Temple, experience Angkor Wat, an architectural masterpiece named a "Seven Wonder of the World", and ascend Doi Suthep to visit Wat Phra That, the most sacred temple in Northern Thailand. And of course, tour Bangkok’s elaborate Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha and serene Wat Po.
Welcome to Southeast Asia with Signature Collection.
Your Signature Experiences
- A cooking demonstration precedes a remarkable culinary experience at Ha Long Bay
- In Hoi An, a private market adventure with a local Chef, followed by a cooking lesson
- Exclusive lecture and tour of Old Saigon conducted by Tim Doling, a writer and local historian
- Watch the glorious sunset from a traditional Khmer boat on the moat at Angkor Thom
- Private tuk tuk tour of Chiang Mai highlighted by illuminated temples and Old City walls
- Rice planting lesson by a local grower - change into mud boots and a farmer’s mor hom
- Private dinner cruise on a traditional teak rice barge, with views of glittering Bangkok
Your Package Includes
- Flights Los Angeles-Hanoi, Bangkok-Los Angeles*. Other departure cities available
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All Intra-flights: Hanoi-Da Nang, Da Nang-Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City-Siem Reap, Siem Reap-Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai-Bangkok
- 15 nights accommodations in well located Luxury Hotels
- 2 nights Hanoi
- 1 night Ha Long Bay
- 2 nights Hoi An
- 2 nights Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 nights Siem Reap
- 3 nights Chiang Mai
- 3 nights Bangkok
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates**
- Maximum 26 passengers per tour
- 35 meals: 15 full breakfasts, 10 lunches with soft drinks, 10 dinners with wine
- Welcome and Farewell receptions
- Hotel porterage and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi in all hotels
- Comprehensive sightseeing with all entrance fees per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Cambodia & Vietnam
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for restaurant staff, drivers and local guides
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
**Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
How to Book
Book by February 18, 2019 and save $590 per person off our regular price. Lowest price reflects $590 promotional savings. Promotion is not valid on existing reservations or combinable with any other promotion. To redeem the discounted savings, use promotional code DLSCSA590 at the time of booking. Click here to book or call 800-682-3333 to speak with one of our reservation specialists.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA