12 Day Jordan, Tradition & Inspiration
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2022 Dates & Prices Single Supplement: $850|
|Hotel||Dates||Embark||Tour Starts||Ship||Land Only||Air & Land|
|Only 1 seat left!||$2699||$4009*|
|Only 1 seat left!||$2749||$3769*|
Optional tours and gratuities.
During Ramadan (Apr 2 - May 1, 2022), historic and cultural sites may close early and operate with minimal staff. The order of sightseeing may be changed to accommodate the holiday observance. Traffic congestion is common during Ramadan. Some hotels and restaurants may not serve alcoholic beverages. Entertainment may be limited to be respectful of the holiday observance. Modest dress is suggested during Ramadan (no shorts, short skirts, or sleeveless tops). Use discretion when drinking, eating, and smoking in public between sunrise and sunset.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Round trip flights New York-Amman, Amman-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Amman
- 2 nights Petra
- 2 nights Aqaba
- 1 night Wadi Rum
- 2 nights Dead Sea
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 21 meals: 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 6 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Visa to Jordan
Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Enjoy a city tour of Amman, capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Journey to the vast archaeological site of Jerash, known as the "Pompeii of the East"
- Discover the diverse wildlife and unspoiled beauty of Ajlun Nature Reserve
- Stand atop Mount Nebo, where Moses climbed to see the Promised Land
- At Madaba, see the vivid 6th century mosaic map of the Holy Land
- An amazing day in the "rose red" city of Petra, sculpted by the Nabateans in the 3rd century
- Travel to Wadi Rum, a surreal desert terrain known as "The Valley of the Moon"
- Experience a traditional lunch in a Bedouin tent
- Visit the sacred site at Bethany, one of the most important discoveries in biblical history
Is This Trip Right for You?
This is an active trip. Our small group covers a lot of ground each day. Expect to spend two to three hours on your feet during tours. The pace is fast. Some of the tours require walking over uneven surfaces or up and down steep slopes or steps. This tour is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking. The overnight in Wadi Rum requires a stay in tents with a private bathroom. Sightseeing in Wadi Rum is done by a 4x4 vehicle. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
Discovery Tours itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel is located in Amman's financial and diplomatic district.Hotel Details
This deluxe resort is situated on the shores of the Red Sea.Hotel Details
This deluxe camp is located in Wadi Rum.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Another fantastic Discovery tour is done. Jordan. It was incredible. Our tour guide Waleed was amazing. So knowledgeable, so friendly, polite, kind, concerned about our safety. He really gave us a great insight into Jordan and Jordanian families. We all fell in love with him. Our driver Mohammad was great on the open road and on some very tricky streets. The hotels were the best we've ever experienced on a Discovery tour. We were a group of 13 like-minded travelers, all repeat customers. Everyone was a pleasure to travel with. We cannot say enough about Gate 1 Discovery tours and tell family and friends about them constantly.JoAnne B.
Everything about this trip was excellent and exceeded our expectations. Hazim is the best of the best tour guides. Despite a couple of travelers who stood out as individuals instead of part of a group, Hazim went above and beyond to accommodate. The depth of his knowledge, his sense of humor, and his constant availability made this trip so wonderful! One of the things that stood out was the way Hazim handled people at every level. He always gave respect and attention to everyone we encountered. We enjoyed having plenty of time at all locations and the pace of this trip. I would encourage anyone who is considering this trip to sign up now! Also, the food was amazing - I had no idea how healthy and delicious the meals would be, especially the Lebanese restaurant at the Kempinsky!Leslie P.
I wasn't sure what to expect and honestly was a little nervous to go to that part of the world. But I was pleasantly mistaken! This trip to Jordan was wonderful and such an eye-opening experience. The country is beautiful, safe and full of history. Our tour guide was exceptional! He knew so much and was a lot of fun! I'm grateful that Gate 1 created this tour and did it completely in Jordan (instead of a combo with another country). It really gives the traveler time to fully enjoy and appreciate Jordan. Yet another great trip with Gate 1! :)Shannon F. Elmhurst, NY
It was fabulous. I’ve been hoping to get to Jordan for years. It did not disappoint. Awe inspiring sites, good weather, fantastic guide, great food and the warm and welcoming Jordanian people. Could not have been better.Patricia D. Falmouth, ME