12 Day China with Chengdu Tour Including Airfare
12 Day China with Chengdu
Great Wall, Xian’s Terracotta Army, Shanghai & more - from $1999* with code DHCHG280
Lead Price Travel Date: Apr 29 '18
Promo Valid for Departures: March – October 2018
Also Valid On:
15 Day China with Chengdu & 3 Day Yangtze River Cruise
Arrive in Beijing and enjoy a full day tour of the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Summer Palace. You'll also embark on a full-day excursion to the Great Wall of China, the longest man-made structure on Earth. Fly to Xian and trace the beginnings of Chinese civilization at the Shaanxi Provincial Museum. Visit Xingqing park and tour the archaeological site at the tomb of China's first emperor, where more than 8,000 finely sculpted, life-size terracotta soldiers and horses were discovered in 1974.
Continue to Chengdu and visit pedestrianized Jinli Street, one of the oldest streets in the city's history, filled with shops, tea houses and residences. Depart for Leshan and visit the famous stone Buddha, an enormous statue carved out of solid rock right on the cliff, along the river. Next, see the city's most famous attraction - panda bears. Visit the Chengdu Panda Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, housing more than 80 giant pandas, and visit the center's Giant Panda Museum to learn about the conservation efforts.
Finally, explore Shanghai's major attractions. Wander the classical Yuyuan Garden, stop at a local silk carpet and embroidery shop, and visit the Jade Buddha Temple, built during the Qing Dynasty to enshrine two beautiful jade Buddha statues given as a gift from Burma.
- Flights Los Angeles-Beijing, Shanghai-Los Angeles. Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All intra-flights: Beijing-Xian, Xian-Chengdu & Chengdu-Shanghai
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Beijing
- 2 nights Xian
- 3 nights Chengdu
- 2 nights Shanghai
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 24 meals: 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 5 dinners with beer
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager (Days 2-10)
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
How to Book
Book by December 13, 2017 and save $280 per person off our regular price. Lowest price reflects $280 promotional savings in addition to the early Book By savings. Promotion is not valid on existing reservations. To redeem the discounted savings, use promotional code DHCHG280 at the time of booking. Click here to book or call 800-682-3333 to speak with one of our reservation specialists.
* The following additional fees are not included, where applicable: Yangtze River Cruise gratuity charge of RMB 150 (approx. US$25) per adult per cruise (charged directly to your account upon embarkation), optional tours, visa fees and gratuities. For more details, see our Terms & Conditions.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA