Groupon - 7 Day Essential Kenya from $1899*
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights New York-Nairobi, Nairobi-New York
- Other departure cities available for a supplemental fee at the time of booking.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 5 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Nairobi
- 1 night Lake Elmentaita
- 2 nights Masai Mara Reserve
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 11 meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Restaurant tips throughout tour
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern 7-seater safari van
- Services of English-speaking driver-guide throughout
- National Park Fees
- Safari game drives at all national parks
- Guided nature walk and lecture by a naturalist-guide
- Hand-feed Rothschild Giraffes - an endangered species
- Bottled water with all lunches and dinners
How to Book
- Purchase your Groupon Getaways vouchers.
- To redeem your voucher call 1 (800) 682-3333. Our reservations center is open Monday through Friday 9am-9pm EST, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.Please have the passport names and vouchers of each traveler handy.
- Remember to mention that you are calling in regards to the Groupon Essential Kenya package and book no later than 1 week after the promotion ends.
- When making your reservation, be sure to discuss flight options, transfers & optional tours with a reservation specialist.
|2016 Dates & Prices||2016 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Due to limited space in safari vehicles, please pack your belongings in a soft-sided duffel bag. Traditional suitcases with rigid frames or hard plastic sides should not be used.
Please note, all passport holders should have three or more entirely blank (unstamped) visa pages in their passport when traveling to Kenya. Click here for more information.
Passengers traveling to Kenya must carry proof of yellow fever vaccination if traveling through or from a country with risk of yellow fever.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This deluxe hotel is located in Nairobi's Westlands neighborhood.Hotel Details
This first class lodge overlooks Lake Elmentaita.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Arise before dawn, and take off in a hot air balloon as you watch the breathtaking sunrise over the Masai Mara. Drift above the beautiful landscape, watching wild game roam the vast plains below. The finale is a sumptuous champagne breakfast before leisurely returning back to camp.
*Please note that departure time for this excursion is very early in the morning, 5 AM or earlier. Agility is required to embark and disembark the balloon basket. Wildlife viewing, quantity and species of animals seen is dependent upon local conditions including weather, wind and seasonal migration patterns.
**Due to limited capacity, advanced booking is recommended for this tour.
|Day #5||29 Mar 2016 - 31 Dec 2016||$395.00|
Visit to a Maasai Village for a glimpse into the lives of this semi-nomadic tribe that occupies Kenya and Tanzania. For centuries the Maasai people have lead a lifestyle centered around cattle rearing, and today this tradition still thrives. Discover how the tribe lives, and learn about their customs, ceremonies and rites of passage. Explore the handicraft market for locally made jewelry, baskets and textiles before returning to your camp.
|Day #5||01 Jan 2013 - 31 Dec 2017||$30.00|
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA