Groupon- 9 Day Israel, a Journey for the Believer from $2149*
Escorted Package Includes:
- Round trip flights New York-Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv-New York
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 1 night Tel Aviv
- 2 nights Tiberias
- 4 nights Jerusalem
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 15 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit the ruins of Caesarea Maritima, where the Pilate Stone was discovered, the only archaeological item that mentions Pontius Pilate
- Ascend Mt. Carmel and enjoy panoramic views of the Jezreel Valley
- Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee with stops at Ginosar, Capernaum and Tabgha
- Caesarea Philippi, where Peter made his confession of faith in Christ
- Garden of Gethsemane, at the foot of the Mount of Olives
- Garden Tomb a rock-cut tomb, unearthed in 1867 and considered to be the site of the burial of Jesus
- At Israel Museum, view some of the Dead Sea Scrolls
Is This Trip Right for You?
This program is moderately active and done at an easy pace. Expect extensive walking during sightseeing in Jerusalem. All wake-up calls are at 6:30 am. Time spent on buses ranges from 1 to 4 hours. Please note there is a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee on Day 4. The Masada & Dead Sea tour includes a cable car journey to the top of the mesa.
How to Book
- Purchase your vouchers.
- To redeem your voucher call 1 (800) 682-3333. Our reservations center is open Monday through Friday 9am-9pm EST, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Please have the passport names and vouchers of each traveler handy.
- Remember to mention that you are calling in regards to the 9 Day Israel, Journey for the Believer package and book no later than 1 week after the promotion ends.
- When making your reservation, be sure to discuss optional tours with a reservation specialist.
Hotels/Plans Available for Departure Dates
Click a Date to Book Online
|2020 Dates & Prices|
|2020 Dates & Prices|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Upon arrival in Israel at Passport Control, you will receive an Israel Border Control / B2 Stay Permit called an "Electronic Gate Pass". Issuance of the pass replaces the need to stamp your passport. The Electronic Gate Pass is your official form of identification in Israel and must be kept in your possession at all times, and will be relinquished once you depart the country. Escorted tour group guests should bring this pass to the Welcome Meeting as your Tour Manager must record information from it to facilitate express hotel check-in during your tour. Failure to provide this pass at check-in will result in mandatory tax.
Apr 27, May 25, Aug 10, Oct 19, & Oct 26 departures will be accommodated at Nof Ginosar in Galilee.
Sep 28 departure will be accommodated at Restal Hotel in Tiberias.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Due to local events and holidays, the order of sightseeing may be changed. Details to be provided locally by Tour Manager.
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class kibbutz hotel is located on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, less than 20 minutes from Tiberias.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located on the waterfront of the Sea of Galilee with lovely views.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is situated in the heart of Tiberias.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
The full day tour to Masada and the Dead Sea begins with a drive through the Judean Desert and along the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth, to Masada, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ascend the towering desert mesa via cable car to visit the excavations of the fortress of King Herod and last stronghold of the Zealots against the Romans. Here you'll see many of the original structures such as the synagogue and storehouses that have been painstakingly restored by archaeologists. At the base, visit the Museum of Masada that combines archaeological artifacts with a narrated guided tour of the Story of Masada. Then, journey via Ein Gedi to the Dead Sea for an "unsinkable" swim in the buoyant, salty waters.
Approximate tour duration is 9 hours.
|Day #8||01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021||$108.00|
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA