7 Day Classic Dubai from $1499*
Escorted Package Includes
- Round trip flights NYC-Dubai
Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 5 nights Dubai
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 7 meals: 5 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Dubai City Tour
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Traditional Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Burj Khalifa
How to Book
- Purchase your Groupon Getaways vouchers.
- To redeem your voucher call 1 (800) 682-3333. Our reservations center is open Monday through Friday 9am-9pm EST, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Please have the passport names and vouchers of each traveler handy.
- Remember to mention that you are calling in regards to the Groupon 7 Day Classic Dubai package and book no later than 1 week after the promotion ends.
- When making your reservation, be sure to discuss flight options, transfers & optional tours with a reservation specialist.
Sign in to view Subscribe to The Deal, Gate 1 Travel's weekly travel specials!
Gate 1 Travel has provided quality, affordable escorted tours, river cruises and vacation packages for over 30 years. We look forward to showing you More of the World for Less on your next vacation.
|2016 Dates & Prices|
|2016 Dates||Air & Land|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Hotel check-out is 12:00 pm. If you have a late departure flight and want to depart later than 12:00 pm you may pre-purchase a hotel Day Use Room. Please note: Hotel checkout for a Day Use Room is 6:00 pm. If you have a flight which requires a longer stay, you may purchase a full post night.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
*Nov 24 departure will operate reverse itineraries on Days 5 & 6 with Abu Dhabi City Tour on Day 5 and day at leisure with the optional Half Day Sharjah Tour on Day 6. Saadiyat Island Exhibition Centre will be visited instead of Zayed House on the Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Board a 4X4 vehicle and head out towards the highest desert sand dunes for an exhilarating experience. Feel the thrill of what the locals call "dune bashing" as you spiral up and down the enormous golden dunes. Stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching the Bedouin Campsite where you’ll be welcomed with traditional Arabic coffee and possibly have the opportunity to ride a camel followed by a specially prepared Barbecue Dinner, prepared on an open fire. Later, a captivating belly dancer enchants you with her swirling dances under the starlit sky before returning to Dubai.
Departs at 3:30 pm. Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel. Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
*This activity is an off road experience. Pregnant women or anyone with difficulty breathing, heart, back or other medical conditions should consider whether this optional tour is right for them.
|Day #4||01 Oct 2013 - 30 Apr 2017||$75|
This half-day tour takes you to Sharjah, the "Pearl of the Gulf." Visit the Islamic Museum which houses more than 5000 artifacts from all over the Islamic World. Continue to the Heritage Museum where you will discover Sharjah's rich and diverse heritage and explore traditions that have endured the test of time. A visit to Sharjah is not complete without a stroll in the souks, where you can bargain for jewelry, handicrafts, and carpets, among other specialty items. Visit the Souk Al Arsah, the oldest in the country, and Souk Al Markazi, the largest souk in Sharjah with over 600 shops where you can bargain to your heart’s content.
Departs at 9:00 am. Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel. Approximate tour duration is 4 hours.
|Day #5||01 Oct 2013 - 31 May 2017||$39|
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA