Groupon 9 Day Classic Ecuador & Amazon Adventure (Miami Special) from $1299*
- Round trip flights Miami-Quito, Quito-Miami
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights First Class accommodations
- Day room for early morning arrival on day 2
- 2 nights Quito
- 1 night Otavalo
- 1 night Papallacta
- 2 nights Punta Ahuano (Amazon)
- 1 night Baños
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 16 Meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visit Colonial Quito and walk through its cobblestone streets
- Stand at the Middle of the World monument
- Browse for local goods a the traditional Otavalo Market
- Stay in the heart of the Amazon
How to Book
- Purchase your Groupon Getaways vouchers.
- To redeem your voucher call 1 (800) 682-3333. Our reservations center is open Monday through Friday 9am-9pm EST, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Please have the passport names and vouchers of each traveler handy.
- Remember to mention that you are calling in regards to the Groupon 9 Day Classic Ecuador & Amazon Adventure (Miami Special) package and book no later than 1 week after the promotion ends.
- When making your reservation, be sure to discuss flight options, transfers & optional tours with a reservation specialist.
|2016 Dates & Prices||2016 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
Optional tours and gratuities.
This package is based on pre-confirmed flights via LAN and may only be purchased with these flights.
Passport numbers for all passengers must be submitted before documents can be issued.
Zika Virus - Passengers are recommended to visit www.cdc.gov/zika/ for current information. CDC advises pregnant women to avoid travel to the countries visited in this itinerary.
Jul 16 departure will be accommodated at the Puerto Lago Otavalo.
Oct 15 & Oct 22 departures will be accommodated at the Mercure Hotel Alameda in Quito.
Triple Rooms at Termas de Papallacta consist of 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
This 8 day "on-the-go" program features the highlights of Ecuador in an active itinerary which includes several walking tours as well as some early starts and long days.
▲ Due to the high elevation, travel in the Ecuadorian Andes may cause some passengers to experience the temporary effects of altitude sickness. If you have any concerns about traveling to higher than your accustomed elevation, please consult your healthcare provider.
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel boasts one of the most privileged locations in the city.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is located in the heart of Ecuador's capital, in the financial district with easy access to the colonial sector of the city.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located on the shore of San Pablo Lake.Hotel Details
This first class hotel overlooks San Pablo Lake.Hotel Details
This first class hotel, known for its thermal baths, is located on the banks of the Papallacta river.Hotel Details
This tourist class lodge is located in the Ecuadorian Amazon in a lush tropical and tranquil setting on the banks of the Napo River.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Indulge in a little relaxation and pampering this evening at the Spa at Termas de Papallacta. Unwind for 20-30 minutes in one of the thermal hot pools and the refreshing cold pool. Next, enjoy a 20 minute mineral infused steam as hot water trickles over rocks and eucalyptus leaves in the Turkish bath at the Thermal Steam Cave. Wrap up your session with a 30 minute neck and back massage to help you relax after an exciting day of sightseeing.
Approximate tour duration is 1.5 hours.
*Please note that a swimsuit is required to enter the Spa and Thermal Pools.
**Due to limited availability, advanced booking is recommended.
|Day #4||06 Jan 2016 - 31 Jan 2017||$50.00|
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA