5 Day Escorted Tour of Havana, Cuba - Including Flights
5 Day Havana, Face to Face with Miami
Featuring people-to-people exchange, transfers, accommodations, meals & more -
$1899 from $1599*
Promo Valid for Departures: September 2016 – December 2017
Also Valid on:
5 Day Havana, Face to Face with Miami (2017)
Discover Cuba's capital city like never before! Each day, we emphasize people-to-people exchange where you will meet those who shape today's Cuba and have been shaped by the country's past. Spend one night in Miami, before traveling to Havana, for a panoramic tour of this magical city. From here, visit Finca Vigia, home of Nobel Prize-winning novelist Ernest Hemingway, and the nearby tiny fishing village of Cojimar. At dusk, listen to the thunderous cannon blasts coming from the fortifications across the bay; the traditional "Canonazo Ceremony" has been held every evening since the 17th century.
Next, visit the bustling San Jose Craft Market, with diverse expressions of Cuban art, and interact with some of the resident artists housed in this renovated warehouse built in the 1880s. Travel to the Santo Angel neighborhood where you'll meet members of the community and learn how the project was founded to better the neighborhood. Visit a community Day Care Center operated by the Catholic Nuns and the organic urban farm of Divino, to hear about all of their involvement with the community. Spend some time at a studio for local and international artists featuring murals and sculptures celebrating Cuban life, before enjoying a festive Farewell Dinner, followed by a performance of the renowned Buena Vista Social Club, well known for their traditional Cuban music.
- Flights Miami-Havana & Havana-Miami
- 4 nights accommodations
- 1 night Miami
- 3 nights Havana
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 10 Meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of Cuban English-speaking Guide and a USA tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided activities & cultural exchanges including entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Health insurance in Cuba (mandatory)
- Visa to Cuba (for US Citizens) and Cuban departure tax
How to Book
Book by July 8, 2016 and save $300 per person off our regular price. Lowest price reflects $300 promotional savings. Promotion is not valid on existing reservations. To redeem the discounted savings, use promotional code TZHVAN300 at the time of booking. Click here to book or call 800-682-3333 to speak with one of our reservation specialists.
* The following additional fees are not included, where applicable: gratuities for guides/tour managers. For more details, see ourTerms & Conditions.