Groupon 9 Day France with Loire Valley & Normandy from $1899*
- Round trip flights New York-Paris, Paris-New York
- Other departure cities available for a supplemental fee at the time of booking.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Paris
- 2 nights Tours
- 2 nights Bayeux
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- 10 meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in Paris and Amboise
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- View the Cathedral in Chartres, the finest architectural example of High Gothic style
- Visit the fairy-tale Chateau de Chenonceau, stretching across the river Cher
- Stop in Amboise and tour the Royal Chateau of Amboise
- Cross the causeway to the magnificent Mont St. Michel, built on an isolated island
- View the immense Bayeux Tapestry, which depicts the Norman conquest of England
- Commemorate the D-Day invasion with a visit to the Normandy American Cemetery
- Tour Claude Monet’s home in Giverny
- Drive along the Champs Elysees to view the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Wine & mineral water with all dinners
How to Book
- Purchase your Groupon Getaways vouchers.
- To redeem your voucher call 1 (800) 682-3333. Our reservations center is open Monday through Friday 9am-9pm EST, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.Please have the passport names and vouchers of each traveler handy.
- Remember to mention that you are calling in regards to the Groupon 9 Day France with Loire Valley and Normandy package and book no later than 1 week after the promotion ends.
- When making your reservation, be sure to discuss flight options, transfers & optional tours with a reservation specialist.
|2016 Dates & Prices||2016 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Triple Rooms at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel will be accommodated in a Single Room & Twin Room.
Jun 4 & Jul 2 departures will be accommodated at the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel in Paris on Days 7 & 8
Jun 11 departure will be accommodated at the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel in Paris.
Jul 9 departure will be accommodated at the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel in Paris on Day 2.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is situated in the center of Paris, close to the Eiffel Tower.Hotel Details
This superior first class hotel is located close to the Latin Quarter and Saint-Germain-des-Pres.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Relive the glorious period of Louis XIV, XV and XVI as you pace one of the largest and most influential formal gardens in the world. Today's tour takes you to Versailles Palace to witness the grandeur of French classical architecture. Visit the Palace and extravagant State Apartments, including a guided visit to the Reception Halls, the Queen's Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors. You will also have time to walk the palace grounds and formal gardens, designed by Andre le Notre, at your leisure.
Approximate tour duration is 4.5 hours.
|Day #8||04 Nov 2015 - 05 Nov 2016||$93.00|
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA