Groupon- 9 Day Israel, a Journey for the Believer from $1999*
Escorted Package Includes:
- Round trip flights New York-Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv-New York
Other departure cities available. Please inquire at the time of booking
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations
- 1 night Tel Aviv
- 2 nights Tiberias
- 4 nights Jerusalem
- All transfers
- 15 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Visit the ruins of Caesarea Maritima, where in 1961 the Pilate Stone was discovered, the only archaeological item that mentions Pontius Pilate
- Ascend Mt. Carmel and enjoy panoramic views of the Jezreel Valley
- Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee with stops at Ginosar, Capernaum and Tabgha
- Caesarea Philippi, where Peter made his confession of faith in Christ
- Garden of Gethsemane, at the foot of the Mount of Olives
- Garden Tomb a rock-cut tomb, unearthed in 1867 and considered to be the site of the burial of Jesus
- At Israel Museum, view some of the Dead Sea Scrolls
How to Book
- Purchase your Groupon Getaways vouchers.
- To redeem your voucher call 1 (800) 682-3333. Our reservations center is open Monday through Friday 9am-9pm EST, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm. Please have the passport names and vouchers of each traveler handy.
- Remember to mention that you are calling in regards to the Groupon 9 Day Israel, Journey for the Believer package and book no later than 1 week after the promotion ends.
- When making your reservation, be sure to discuss optional tours with a reservation specialist.
|2016 Dates & Prices||2016 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
|2017 Dates & Prices||2017 Dates & Prices|
|Dates||Air & Land|
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
April-December departures will be accommodated at Cinema Hotel in Tel Aviv.
August 20 & 27 departures will be accommodated at the Ron Beach Hotel in Galilee.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
*Please note that due to local events, the order of the Jerusalem sightseeing might be altered. Details will be provided locally by your Tour Manager.
*Please note that Bethlehem is located six miles south of Jerusalem in the West Bank and governed by the Palestinian National Authority.
Gate 1 Travel itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This superior tourist class hotel, originally one of the first theaters of Tel Aviv, is located on Dizengoff Circle.Hotel Details
This superior tourist class hotel is situated by the sea in the exciting city of Tel Aviv.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located at the foot of the Golan, overlooking the magnificent Sea of Galilee.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located on the waterfront of the Sea of Galilee with lovely views.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
The full day tour to Masada and the Dead Sea begins with a drive through the Judean Desert and along the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth, to Masada, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ascend the towering desert mesa via cable car to visit the excavations of the fortress of King Herod and last stronghold of the Zealots against the Romans. Here you'll see many of the original structures such as the synagogue and storehouses that have been painstakingly restored by archaeologists. At the base, visit the Museum of Masada that combines archaeological artifacts with a narrated guided tour of the Story of Masada. Then, journey via Ein Gedi to the Dead Sea for an "unsinkable" swim in the buoyant, salty waters.
Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel. Approximate tour duration is 9 hours.
|Day #8||06 Apr 2015 - 30 Apr 2018||$89.00|
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA