As a past customer when you refer a friend, you both benefit! Not only will your friend receive $100 off their first escorted tour or river cruise booking, but when you book your next new escorted tour or river cruise you will also receive $100 off. To be eligible for this incentive the referring customer must have previously traveled with us, and the passenger receiving the referral must be a new client. All you have to do is be our ambassador and share your amazing and unique travel experiences with your friends and family. Only new passengers can request referral credits at the time of booking, so be sure to give your friends your Gate 1 Travel account number!
Easy steps to receive your credits:
- Give your friend your Account Number and name.
- When they call make sure they give both your name AND Gate 1 Travel account number to their travel specialist or enter it online.
- Your friend (the new Gate 1 Travel passenger) will receive a $100 credit off their booking immediately; only on escorted tours or river cruises.
- When you book a new reservation, the $100 will be waiting when you book your next escorted tour or river cruise.
Terms and Conditions:
- Must be a past customer who has completed travel, with Gate 1 or Discovery Tours, to refer a friend.
- Credit may not be applied towards an existing reservation.
- Credit may not be combined with special offers on "The Deal" or any promotional code-based discounts
- If your booking is ineligible for referral credits, you will be offered a credit towards your next escorted tour or cruise.
- Only one credit per room.
- The new traveling passenger must be booking his/her first reservation with Gate 1 Travel.
- As the referrer, you can accrue multiple credits but can only apply one credit per booking.
- The referrer's next trip must be booked within 12 months of earning the credit.
- Only valid on escorted tours and river cruise vacation packages.
- Not valid on independent vacations or independent tour & cruise packages.
- Not valid on Group reservations.
Program valid as of March 8, 2011